Wallis Universal Remote Control Manual

Solved
Hello,
thank you for contacting me by email to help me configure my Wallis universal remote
best regards

fredlaroch
Configuration: Wallis universal remote Cm 803 CE 847006

14 answers

  1. User manual for Wallis remote controls

    Enter the brand and model of your TV

    http://sosremotes.com/

    See you later

    Bastien
    5
    1. I am looking for the user manual for the WALLIS UNIVERSAL remote control

      THANK YOU
      1
    2. I'm also looking for the manual of a Wallis universal remote control but I don't know the model. It's all black, it's probably old, there's just a number on it: 90 70 18 44. If anyone has the manual, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
      2
    3. @Grouic29Hello!
      What a mess, these remote controls!!
      I must have the same model as you, but mine has the number 90 46 55 64...
      Have you been able to get a manual?
      If so, please let me know via email or MSN: florence69neuf.fr
      Thank you!
      Flo
      0
    4. Hello,

      I know it's a bit late, but does anyone have the manual for these black Wallis remote controls? I saw there have already been discussions about it.
      Could you please send it to me by email?
      Thank you for your help.
      1