GTA 4 for Windows 7
Solved/Closed
Hi,
I downloaded Windows 7 to test it, and so far it isn’t going too badly (yes I know it will be very criticized, especially by those who haven’t tested it, but I like it). And I have a first issue (yes it’s still Windows, that’s for sure):
I want to reinstall GTA 4 (before I had it on Vista), and when I install it I get a message, "your version of Windows is not compatible with the game."
So, my question is simple: do you have the solution? Or if you’ve had a similar problem, did you find the solution?
Thanks in advance.
--
Gourdin du matin, pipi sans les mains.
Everything has an end! except the sausage which has two...
I downloaded Windows 7 to test it, and so far it isn’t going too badly (yes I know it will be very criticized, especially by those who haven’t tested it, but I like it). And I have a first issue (yes it’s still Windows, that’s for sure):
I want to reinstall GTA 4 (before I had it on Vista), and when I install it I get a message, "your version of Windows is not compatible with the game."
So, my question is simple: do you have the solution? Or if you’ve had a similar problem, did you find the solution?
Thanks in advance.
--
Gourdin du matin, pipi sans les mains.
Everything has an end! except the sausage which has two...
54 answers
-
It has to be installed in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode, hoping it will help you.
-
I managed to install it the first time but I couldn't save my progress in solo mode (2%).
I uninstalled and reinstalled and I tampered with something I don't remember, and when I launch GTA 4 now there is a window that says: "SecuLauncher: failed to start application [2000]."
Note: on the desktop the GTA 4 icon has some kind of yellow and blue square emblem. Since then the game won't start.
Two questions:
- can someone help me?
- calling a technician: is that a solution, and is it expensive?
Thanks a lot in advance. -
-
-
-
-