Intermittent satellite reception

Hello everyone, I have a reception problem with Canal Sat. Let me explain, I have trees that are not directly in front of the satellite dish but slightly to the side (big oak trees and very tall), but apparently that’s enough to cut off the signal in summer when the trees are full of leaves. However, in winter, I usually receive well, but right now it only works intermittently. I don't know if it's due to my installation; last year I had a green bar around 4, I added a small amplifier to the antenna cable and now I have a green bar at maximum. I also changed the LNB because it was damaged. I've tried all possible adjustments on my roof by slightly moving in one direction and then the other, including the LNB, and I think I've adjusted it as best as I can. However, when I go up on the roof, it works, and when I come down, it acts up. When I’m up on the roof next to the dish, I must act as a receiver, lol. I think my trees are the cause, and I don’t believe the dish has moved because we’ve had storms and it never moved before. But I'm wondering if there might be something else, and I'd like to get your opinion before going back up on the roof for nothing or disassembling everything. If anyone has any ideas, I appreciate it in advance, thank you.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

5 answers

  1. Hello,

    there are two solutions to the problem: one: stay on the roof (sorry....) add an amplifier to the output of the decoder and check all the wiring....

    best regards,
    0