GTA4 turn signal?

Solved/Closed
Hello,
hi everyone

My question might seem silly, and it’s based on a problem I’ve encountered in all the GTAs, which is the issue of other vehicles that suddenly turn without warning!! A little turn signal would be welcome; during a chase, being able to anticipate what will happen to avoid a crash and enjoy some crazy driving while avoiding another vehicle that turns would also bring more realism!

What do you think?
Are there turn signals in GTA4?
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.3

41 answers

  1. Salut Will, je suis d'accord avec toi, est-ce qu'on peut mettre des clignotants sur GTA IV ? Ce serait trop bien. Ou alors un code pour les activer. Salut, Kev.
    38
    1. I suddenly found myself in the 3rd city (on the right) where there was an SUV with its hazard lights on. I took it, and it doesn't want to leave anymore.
      0
    2. Bonjour, c'est pour savoir comment on fait le warning et les clients.
      0
    3. I would like to have a turn signal in all my cars in GTA 4. Can someone please help me? It’s very urgent.
      0
    4. Yeah, it’s true that it would be good, and plus it would look good.
      0
    5. Hi, we can't, it's true, but there is a car with all four turn signals on located in the third city.
      0
  2. LOL I don't think so but it's never too late ;)
    21
    1. Yes, but in a video, there are vehicles that have them.
      0
      1. Yes, but it's GTA on PC.
        0
    2. Hello,

      You can't use a turn signal, but the vehicles that circulate in the city do use their turn signals.
      30
      1. Affirmative. Only the other players can use turn signals.
        0
      2. It's super lame that we can't use the turn signal.
        0
      3. It's so lame.
        0
      4. Yeah, that's bright.
        0
      5. It's not "useless", I don't see anything amusing about using a blinker.
        0
    3. How much does the game cost on Xbox 360? Will they make an Xbox 360 Arcade pack for GTA4? Is it going to be released on Wii? Does anyone have it?
      -1
      1. the game is 3 years old no I don't think so no
        0
    4. So the new game is worth 60 euros, right? No, they're not going to make a bundle, and no, it won't be released on Wii.

      Yes, I have it.
      5
      1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        8
        1. Hénin-Beaumont, Pas-de-Calais 90€ for the Xbox 360, one controller without games as well.
          0
        2. c'est un magazine
          0
      2. So, did you take any videos when you were playing?
        7
        1. You can find the console and the game everywhere (Cora, FNAC, Boulanger, etc.).

          I don't take videos when I play ;)
          5
          1. boulager you scare yourself shady
            :)
            0
          2. No, it's true, there's a store called that which replaces Saturn, and Saturn was a computer store.
            0
          3. Go on YouTube, you will surely find a small software to set the clients :)
            0
          4. Instead of talking about it, try to find out how to turn on the blinkers.
            0
        2. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
          4
          1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas aider avec cela.
            3
            1. Yes, what I'm looking for is mainly a video that I haven't seen ^^
              0
              1. ^^
                0
            2. In contrast, if you have made videos of GTA4, I would be happy to watch.
              4
              1. long time

                There you go!
                0
              2. youtube: video delire gta 4 the ballad of gay tony with azzding
                0
              3. Je ne connais pas cette expression.
                0
            3. Well, I don't have GTA 4, but if you go on Dailymotion and search for GTA 4 and then sort by the most recent, you might find something.
              3
              1. yes yes we believe it ;)
                3
                1. Mais au moins chez nous, on a des gants.
                  0
              2. Je veux aussi m'en douter, mais je ne pense pas qu'on puisse les mettre. C'est vrai que ça serait plus réaliste, mais bon voilà.
                4
                1. It seems I have a problem. I've finished everything in GTA IV, but the garage won't open. It's marked on the map, but it won't open. What should I do?????????
                  0
                2. @larage-s16WELL, ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE AT THE RIGHT PLACE, THE RIGHT GARAGE? CHECK OUT ANOTHER GARAGE.
                  0
                3. but no it's Stevie's Garage
                  0
                4. I don't really know, but we have to put Stevie's cars.
                  0
                5. If you can, please put them on because one day I managed to turn on the hazard lights;
                  but I don't know how I did it
                  ;-((
                  0
              3. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                -2
                1. Fans of GTA 4, please come and help me with my problem!
                  0
                2. Je suis ici. Comment puis-je vous aider ?
                  0
              4. There should be indicators, watch this video where at some point we can use the indicators

                https://www.gtainside.com/en/gta4/cars-390/latest/2/
                1
                1. This car is just ^^
                  0
                2. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkéééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé:)
                  0
                3. It's not even GTA 4, lol, they're funny.
                  0
              • 1
              • 2
              • 3