GTA4 turn signal?

Solved/Closed
Hello,
hi everyone

My question might seem silly, and it’s based on a problem I’ve encountered in all the GTAs, which is the issue of other vehicles that suddenly turn without warning!! A little turn signal would be welcome; during a chase, being able to anticipate what will happen to avoid a crash and enjoy some crazy driving while avoiding another vehicle that turns would also bring more realism!

What do you think?
Are there turn signals in GTA4?
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.3

41 answers

  1. Salut Will, je suis d'accord avec toi, est-ce qu'on peut mettre des clignotants sur GTA IV ? Ce serait trop bien. Ou alors un code pour les activer. Salut, Kev.
    38
    1. I suddenly found myself in the 3rd city (on the right) where there was an SUV with its hazard lights on. I took it, and it doesn't want to leave anymore.
      0
    2. Bonjour, c'est pour savoir comment on fait le warning et les clients.
      0
    3. I would like to have a turn signal in all my cars in GTA 4. Can someone please help me? It’s very urgent.
      0
    4. Yeah, it’s true that it would be good, and plus it would look good.
      0
    5. Hi, we can't, it's true, but there is a car with all four turn signals on located in the third city.
      0
  2. Hello,

    You can't use a turn signal, but the vehicles that circulate in the city do use their turn signals.
    30
    1. Affirmative. Only the other players can use turn signals.
      0
    2. It's super lame that we can't use the turn signal.
      0
    3. It's so lame.
      0
    4. Yeah, that's bright.
      0
    5. It's not "useless", I don't see anything amusing about using a blinker.
      0
  3. LOL I don't think so but it's never too late ;)
    21
    1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      8
      1. Hénin-Beaumont, Pas-de-Calais 90€ for the Xbox 360, one controller without games as well.
        0
      2. c'est un magazine
        0
    2. So, did you take any videos when you were playing?
      7
      1. So the new game is worth 60 euros, right? No, they're not going to make a bundle, and no, it won't be released on Wii.

        Yes, I have it.
        5
        1. You can find the console and the game everywhere (Cora, FNAC, Boulanger, etc.).

          I don't take videos when I play ;)
          5
          1. boulager you scare yourself shady
            :)
            0
          2. No, it's true, there's a store called that which replaces Saturn, and Saturn was a computer store.
            0
          3. Go on YouTube, you will surely find a small software to set the clients :)
            0
          4. Instead of talking about it, try to find out how to turn on the blinkers.
            0
        2. Good evening everyone!

          This topic appears very often on the forums! Unfortunately, it is not possible to use turn signals in GTA4! I know it's ugly but that's how it is! Send an email to Rockstar to add this feature in GTA5! :)

          Have a good evening to all GTA fans!
          5
          1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
            4
            1. In contrast, if you have made videos of GTA4, I would be happy to watch.
              4
              1. long time

                There you go!
                0
              2. youtube: video delire gta 4 the ballad of gay tony with azzding
                0
              3. Je ne connais pas cette expression.
                0
            2. Je veux aussi m'en douter, mais je ne pense pas qu'on puisse les mettre. C'est vrai que ça serait plus réaliste, mais bon voilà.
              4
              1. It seems I have a problem. I've finished everything in GTA IV, but the garage won't open. It's marked on the map, but it won't open. What should I do?????????
                0
              2. @larage-s16WELL, ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE AT THE RIGHT PLACE, THE RIGHT GARAGE? CHECK OUT ANOTHER GARAGE.
                0
              3. but no it's Stevie's Garage
                0
              4. I don't really know, but we have to put Stevie's cars.
                0
              5. If you can, please put them on because one day I managed to turn on the hazard lights;
                but I don't know how I did it
                ;-((
                0
            3. I also think that we can because when we try to steal a car and there is an alarm (you can hear it very well and the headlights and turn signals come on and off) so ...
              4
              1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas aider avec cela.
                3
                1. Well, I don't have GTA 4, but if you go on Dailymotion and search for GTA 4 and then sort by the most recent, you might find something.
                  3
                  1. yes yes we believe it ;)
                    3
                    1. Mais au moins chez nous, on a des gants.
                      0
                  2. If you can turn on the turn signals, how? I DON'T KNOW.
                    But one day I managed to turn on the hazard lights, so if there are hazard lights, there must be turn signals.
                    3
                    1. Comment tu as fait pour mettre les feux
                      de détresse ?
                      0
                    2. You simply need to hold down L2 to activate the hazard lights.
                      0
                    3. L2 is the reverse gear.
                      0
                    4. You don't have a tower.
                      0
                  • 1
                  • 2
                  • 3