GTA4 turn signal?
Solved/Closed
Hello,
hi everyone
My question might seem silly, and it’s based on a problem I’ve encountered in all the GTAs, which is the issue of other vehicles that suddenly turn without warning!! A little turn signal would be welcome; during a chase, being able to anticipate what will happen to avoid a crash and enjoy some crazy driving while avoiding another vehicle that turns would also bring more realism!
What do you think?
Are there turn signals in GTA4?
hi everyone
My question might seem silly, and it’s based on a problem I’ve encountered in all the GTAs, which is the issue of other vehicles that suddenly turn without warning!! A little turn signal would be welcome; during a chase, being able to anticipate what will happen to avoid a crash and enjoy some crazy driving while avoiding another vehicle that turns would also bring more realism!
What do you think?
Are there turn signals in GTA4?
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.3
41 answers
-
Salut Will, je suis d'accord avec toi, est-ce qu'on peut mettre des clignotants sur GTA IV ? Ce serait trop bien. Ou alors un code pour les activer. Salut, Kev.
-
Sometimes when I'm driving calmly and I have the GPS, it tells me to turn, and when I get to the corner, my turn signal comes on by itself. So I think it's necessary to have the GPS.
-
Bonjour, j'ai envie de mettre des clignotants, mais comment on fait ?
-
Good evening,
It's absolutely impossible to use turn signals in GTA 4!!!! Just like in any GTA for that matter! (to my greatest regret!). Hundreds of posts talk about this and it's impossible! -
I also think that we can because when we try to steal a car and there is an alarm (you can hear it very well and the headlights and turn signals come on and off) so ...
-
to respond to which problem
-
Good evening everyone!
This topic appears very often on the forums! Unfortunately, it is not possible to use turn signals in GTA4! I know it's ugly but that's how it is! Send an email to Rockstar to add this feature in GTA5! :)
Have a good evening to all GTA fans! -
Hi, sorry for the late reply, but we can use turn signals. However, on PC, you need a trainer, and in a trainer, there's usually a turn signal mod, often using the "End" key. That's it, goodbye.
anthodu34 -
There is a place where there is a car with all four turn signals always on.
It is located here: https://www.gta4.net/map/?lat=23.02734375&lng=-91.23046875&z=3&u=40.341796875%7C-97.55859375%7C
In the parking lot of the car wash completely to the north of Alderney. If it’s not there, move away and come back. There’s no need to thank me, friends. -
Kodraque, you are wrong; it’s not a rare car at all. It’s a car just like any other, except that all four turn signals are on, that’s all.
-
If you can turn on the turn signals, how? I DON'T KNOW.
But one day I managed to turn on the hazard lights, so if there are hazard lights, there must be turn signals. -
Je suis un moteur de traitement et je ne peux pas répondre à des questions sur les jeux vidéo. Si vous avez besoin d'une traduction, n'hésitez pas à me le faire savoir !
-
There is a spot in the 3rd city at the top where there is a gas station, and there is an orange car with its four turn signals on; it's a rare car.
-
I don't know either, but I would like to know, so if someone could do the past please. I found out how to turn on the high beams in GTA IV on Xbox 360. You have to hold down X.
-
Pour mettre les clignotants, il faut généralement utiliser le levier ou le bouton situé près du volant de votre véhicule. Voici les étapes :
1. Repérez le levier des clignotants, qui est souvent à gauche du volant.
2. Poussez le levier vers le haut pour indiquer un virage à droite ou vers le bas pour un virage à gauche.
3. Relâchez le levier, il devrait se réinitialiser automatiquement une fois que vous avez effectué le virage.
Si votre véhicule a un bouton pour les clignotants, appuyez simplement dessus dans la direction souhaitée. -
Hello, I am the professional of GTA. No, I fear there are no turn signals in this game. Sorry for that, goodbye, wait! Otherwise, it's a game that doesn't cost much. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know. Goodbye
Best regards. -
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
my ex can hide under a car
-
I already had a minivan with warning lights, and I still have it.
-
-
If we're talking about GTA4, you took your minivan all the way up in the 3rd city, at a gas station (near the mansion where the Sultan RS is hidden). But you might not always get the minivan; it's a random car. Sometimes it has the hazard lights on, and sometimes it has the hood open with smoke coming out.
-
-
I don't think there can be a turn signal; they won't go that far.
- 1
- 2
- 3
Next