Nintendogs Labrador

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I would like to know how to earn trainer points and if there are any codes, I would love to know them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you in advance for your response.

To contact me privately: tanguy17460@hotmail.fr .
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.1

30 answers

  1. Hello everyone! I have Labradors & Co. I have 51,895 points! I am "general"! ^^ All these codes are useless! Just walk your dog, wash him, brush him, pet him, enter competitions, and teach him tricks regularly! You have to let time do its work! xD I have all the possible breeds except for the Jack Russell! Because you have to find the book.
    I want to tell you that the barking thing is false! Sometimes (most of the time) it's true, but sometimes my dog barks once when he sees another dog or barks multiple times when he finds a gift! The money codes are false too! There are only two ways: the first is to enter competitions. You all know that the higher you rank and the higher the competition level, the more money you earn!
    And the last way is to go for walks, passing through the question marks to collect as many items as possible and sell duplicate items or really useless items! If you manage to own all the items, you will get points!
    That's it! I hope I didn't ruin too many desires !=D
    Kisses to everyone! For more questions: A-Fantastic-Story.skyrock.com
    54
    1. For the barking during the walk it's the opposite: 1 bark for gifts and 2 barks for "neighbor" dogs
      thank you for reminding that the codes on Nintendogs do not exist (not to mention Action Replay)
      0
    2. It's true what Anonymous says.
      0
    3. I have 100,000 Trainer Points and 60,000 Euros. Here is the code: First, turn on your DS, wait a moment, then say that you hear barking. Go into the menu and enter the code in your C 789YM5641. There you go, it's done!
      0
    4. Je suis désolé, je ne peux fournir que la traduction.
      0
    5. I didn't get it either!
      0
  2. Hello!
    To earn trainer points, participate in contests!
    Walks can also earn some.
    Sorry, but I don't know any codes...
    20
    1. I am looking for how we can erase the part...?
      0
    2. To erase your part, you need to press L, R, A, B, Y, X at the start of the game.
      0
    3. My L button isn't working, I can't erase my part anyway, I don't want to anyway =P
      0
    4. Me today I have the firefighter helmet! Yay!! I bought myself 3 Dalmatians.
      0
  3. Thank you for your response, but I win plenty of contests and I only have 13,592 trainer points!!!!!!!
    Would a connection make me gain points????????
    2
    1. ba continue comme ça !!!!!!
      0
    2. _koi_
      0
    3. Yes! A connection by 2 players will earn you 1000 points!!!!
      0
    4. Hello, how did the part get erased???? Thanks for responding as quickly as possible...! :$
      0
    5. To erase the save, press A, B, X, Y, L, R at the same time when your game starts! But otherwise, check the book; it’s written how to do it on page 79.
      0
  4. I think it gives points because I log in often and I have lots of trainer points.
    -1
    1. il faut avoir des étoiles SS quand tu brosses tes chiens ou tu les caresses
      -2
      1. I have 1 good one, it can break and won't help you
        but when you wash it or brush it, leave
        the brush or the sponge on it
        but you do nothing! Put away your stilettos
        you gain by adding up the minutes:
        ex: 1min = 1 point
        1h = 60 points
        8
        1. you're mistaken, it's 3 points per minute.
          0
        2. Wow! It's true! I washed my dog and I left the sponge on him for 2 minutes. At first, I had 18,589 points. Then, after that, I got 18,591 points! So I recommend everyone to try it; what they say is true!!
          I tried!!!
          0
        3. I have a better tip: you should leave the brush overnight and it creates a lot of dots.
          0
        4. Heu Julie, if you made fewer mistakes, I would understand!
          0
        5. I have 9,999,999 trainer points and €99,999,999, and I was able to buy the beach! The little paradise! :D
          0
      2. To gain points, you need to participate in a lot of competitions; I advise you.
        To have 8 dogs because if you enter all the competitions (3) and your 8 dogs are in championship, you will earn 24,000 euros per day
        I did this today and I have 857,400 (money) and it's only been a few months since I started playing! I have the universe space and I got the beach.
        All my dogs are in championship (agility, and obedience) etc.
        There you go, follow my advice and you will succeed.
        6
        1. On can't have 8 dogs, it's 3 maximum.
          0
        2. No, we can have 8 of them, but we have to agree to put them in the "hotel ooh ooh".... it's in the "shopping" section.
          0
        3. you're too dumb!!!!
          0
        4. I confess, but I don't put them in hotels, it makes me feel sorry for them. But if you only have 3 dogs and can no longer compete, set the time to 11:59 PM so you can start over and so on. There's also a solution!!
          0
        5. no, it doesn't work for me.
          0
      3. Hi! I have 34,095 trainer points and now I have access to more dog breeds!!
        To earn trainer points, you need to have a lot of dogs, so enough money (--_--')
        These dogs need to participate in contests, go for walks, train, play, listen to music, eat, drink... they need to be spoiled, you know!!

        And it won't happen by itself ('_-)!!

        Have fun playing!
        13
        1. Thank you for your advice Yochi!!!
          Can you tell me how to make money quite easily please ?????
          I have 18,834 trainer points. Is 18,834 a lot ?????
          Thank you in advance for your advice.
          0
        2. As he told you, enter contests; that's how I got 69,842 points.
          0
        3. the codes will be
          0
        4. Can we see the trainer points?
          0
        5. Yes, you can see the trainer points. Go to "exit," then "info," and "trainer info."
          0
      4. If you want to earn trainer points, you have to participate in contests §§§§§
        Otherwise, there is no code.
        5
        1. If there is a code but I couldn't get it to work after a contest when you finish, you do a+b+x+y and you turn off your console without saving and you restart, but it didn't work for me, that's it.
          0
        2. otherwise you wash your puppy and leave him for about 10 minutes
          0
        3. I have 69,842 trainer points and my tip is to love animals and treat them like real pets: walk them, wash them, and have them participate in competitions!!
          That’s the best way to earn points
          P.S.: I've had Nintendogs for 6 months and I only play on Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays because I don't have any free time.
          0
        4. oui t’as raison perle, c’est très bien ce que tu fais, il faut bien s’occuper de ses chiots exactement !!! C’est ce que je fais moi !!!
          0
        5. I'm wondering if we can board more than 3 puppies? =o
          0
      5. Hello, I would like to know how to record music with the keyboard please.
        Thank you in advance ( :
        0
        1. we can't
          0
      6. Hello,
        enter contests and take care of your animals,
        teach them things!!
        I have quite a bit of money and points!!
        And everything is easy to do!!
        Patience, patience!!!
        No need for codes!!
        6
        1. At the same time, that's pretty much the principle of the game.
          0
        2. And I have a thing where you can walk your puppies and earn items (during the walk) that you already have; if you don't want to have duplicates, you can go to the second-hand shop and sell them, no need for contests to make money =D
          0
      7. Yes, I do all that. But it's with the electronic keyboard when our dogs sing, some say we can record music pieces and teach them to sing.
        1
        1. PS: I have €78,984.48, so don't look for your codes that don't exist!
          4
          1. PS: Code does exist, beautifully and well!
            0
          2. I agree with Glom because I have the Action Replay, I have 999,999,999 dollars, I have all my points, and I have all the dog breeds except for the Dalmatian and the Jack Russell.
            0
          3. How to get Action Replay.
            0
          4. You have to buy it, it's a cartridge. Someone lent it to me, I "installed" it, I had all the items times 99, all the races, etc.
            0
          5. Yeah, but it's lame. If you have Action Replay, I think it's better to do it ourselves, but hey, it's your game, you do what you want.
            0
        2. I'm new and I know how to earn more trainer points:

          Just wash it and then brush it according to its fur type and you'll gain points.
          If you play frisbee and it brings it back, pet its head until there are stars and you will earn points. Then win competitions and you will earn points, find items and you will get points.

          But otherwise, as far as I know, there are no codes.
          4
          1. Yeah, you’re right, there are no codes, you just need to have the items in x99 and you sell them and your total will be raised to 9,000,000 euros and spare change.
            0
          2. I have a tip: the lucky charm necklace can help us find rare items while walking!
            0
        3. To earn points quickly, you need to:
          1) plug your DS into the outlet using the charger (sorry, I don't know what it's called)
          2) brush your dog and leave the brush on the dog without doing anything
          3) leave your DS open all night (which earns about 500 to 660 points)
          7
          1. Nikki, thank you, you're so nice to explain it to me, that's really kind!!! It's true that it brings in a lot of points!!!
            see you later, kisses kisses
            0
          2. Nikki, a few little questions if you know please:
            - Can we have the bichon on Nintendogs Dalmatian?
            - How do you teach your puppy to dance? (I can do it but it takes a really, really, really long time: how can I do it faster?)
            - Can we have puppy babies on Nintendogs? (I think not but I'm asking anyway!!!) There you go and thanks in advance!!!
            0
          3. Nikki, your thing is so cool, but do you think it's going to last all night in there???................Thanks in advance..................................reply quickly.
            0
          4. the blonde has been unmasked we don't have babies but we make puppy babies
            so what's up with bichons????
            0
          5. You're welcome!!!
            0
        4. You need to take good care of your puppies.
          6
          1. Well, I take care of it EVERY day.
            0
        5. Pour avoir beaucoup d'argent, rien de plus simple : vends tes objets, fais des concours. Avec mes 8 chiots, je peux gagner plus de 20 mille euros par jour grâce à ça. Bonne chance.
          0
          1. Yes, vitaa57 can last all night since she takes energy from the charger! (Sorry for the timing, I couldn't remember the name of the site!)
            0
            1. POUR GAGNER DES POINTS DE DRESSEUR, TU PEUX METTRE LA BROSSE SUR TON CHIEN ET LA LÉCHER, OU SINON EN GAGNANT DES CONCOURS EN PREMIER EN VENDANT DES OBJETS (PLUS TU LES VENDS LONGTEMPS, PLUS ILS ONT DE LA VALEUR).
              6
              1. I always win contests, but the problem is the obedience contest. I teach them the tricks well, they know them, and as soon as it's the contest, they don't remember anything!!
                0
              2. Yes, but when I try the brush, it goes back to the beginning.
                0
              3. Thank you! You speak French well, congratulations!
                0
            • 1
            • 2