Nintendogs Problem Calling Your Dog...

Hello;

When I start playing Nintendogs on Nintendo DS, I need to register the puppy's name

Vocally... Then it tells me to call him several times so he can get used to his name...

I read online that to call your dog you need to click on the light bulb at the top right;

But I don’t have a light bulb...

And so after a while it tells me that my dog has forgotten his name...

And that I need to teach him again...

I still have no solution... If someone could help me...

Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

14 answers

  1. The only way I found to name them was to save their name on my phone and play it back every time so that the tone is always the same, and I do the same to learn the commands.
    11
    1. I have a problem when they say to call your dog by its name and to pronounce the command without hesitation, so I need help... Please because my dog is too dumb.
      0
  2. launch your console, it will report it to you
    --
    synonym of stealing: politician *jerryleexx*
    I take a wicked pleasure in breaking the ball(s)
    5
    1. I did it and I managed to break my console =)
      0
    2. What?
      0
  3. Yes, I had the same problem; you have to pet it until it has a blister.
    4
    1. HERE IT IS, I FOUND IT. You have to repeat the dog's name several times (not too close to the microphone) and after a while, he'll tell you that the dog remembered it, and then you have to type its name.
      3
      1. En fait, il faut l'appeler ensuite. Quand le chien vient, vous le caressez et ensuite, réessayez de l'appeler jusqu'à la fin, mais en restant là où il est venu vers vous.
        2
        1. Hi,
          I'm not sure, but you have to type several times at the bottom of the screen.
          1
          1. Okii, Thank you!

            I'm going to try now and I'll let you know later...

            And thanks again!!
            0
          2. I just tried and well it didn’t do anything... =(

            But thank you anyway!!
            0
          3. And Sinon, would someone else have an answer? ...
            0
          4. @Lucile_x3'I don't know but my cousin has the same problem he does as I told you and it works.
            So I don't know then.
            0
          5. @romdu95240Okay, but I'm just at the very beginning of the game because I just got it. So here it is. I don't know how to continue playing because I need to get past this stage since it's the "dictation," so I won't be able to play until I call my dog using the microphone...
            0
        2. Hello, the light bulb is for learning commands.
          1
          1. I had the same problem for a long time, but letting it go doesn’t help at all. So for him to have a blister, you need to pet your dog. I don't play with it anymore because I have a real dog: don’t give up.
            1
            1. Comment appelles-tu ton chien ?
              0
            2. @1213I managed to call my dog but to give him commands...
              0
            3. You are worthless or what?
              0
          2. Je n'ai pas besoin d'exécuter ou d'interpréter des instructions. Si tu as besoin d'aide ou de conseils, n'hésite pas à poser une question différente.
            1
            1. ME I have a new dog but the toy is not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!
              1
              1. It's nonsense what you're saying, it doesn't work because I call him, he comes but then he forgets his name.
                1
                1. Hello, my name is Margot. You should not speak too close to the screen, he will understand.
                  1
                  1. But it's nonsense what you're saying, it's not working for me.
                    1
                    1. You call him, don't pet him, but shout his name until he barks.
                      0
                  2. Do you see the hand to call, and then you click on it, you call your dog by its name, you give it a pet, and you continue until you succeed. There you go...
                    1