Nintendogs Labrador

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I would like to know how to earn trainer points and if there are any codes, I would love to know them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you in advance for your response.

To contact me privately: tanguy17460@hotmail.fr .
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.1

30 answers

  1. Hello everyone! I have Labradors & Co. I have 51,895 points! I am "general"! ^^ All these codes are useless! Just walk your dog, wash him, brush him, pet him, enter competitions, and teach him tricks regularly! You have to let time do its work! xD I have all the possible breeds except for the Jack Russell! Because you have to find the book.
    I want to tell you that the barking thing is false! Sometimes (most of the time) it's true, but sometimes my dog barks once when he sees another dog or barks multiple times when he finds a gift! The money codes are false too! There are only two ways: the first is to enter competitions. You all know that the higher you rank and the higher the competition level, the more money you earn!
    And the last way is to go for walks, passing through the question marks to collect as many items as possible and sell duplicate items or really useless items! If you manage to own all the items, you will get points!
    That's it! I hope I didn't ruin too many desires !=D
    Kisses to everyone! For more questions: A-Fantastic-Story.skyrock.com
    54
    1. For the barking during the walk it's the opposite: 1 bark for gifts and 2 barks for "neighbor" dogs
      thank you for reminding that the codes on Nintendogs do not exist (not to mention Action Replay)
      0
    2. It's true what Anonymous says.
      0
    3. I have 100,000 Trainer Points and 60,000 Euros. Here is the code: First, turn on your DS, wait a moment, then say that you hear barking. Go into the menu and enter the code in your C 789YM5641. There you go, it's done!
      0
    4. Je suis désolé, je ne peux fournir que la traduction.
      0
    5. I didn't get it either!
      0
  2. but how do we see the trainer points??
    3
    1. you go to exit, you do info and info on the trainer, it's written at the bottom left :D
      0
  3. I'm a junior master, but I play on DS and there are no cheats on DS. To earn Trainer Points, you have to participate in contests.
    0
    1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
      0
      1. Well, I'm leaving my brush here and I'm going to see my dog stay calm.
        3
        1. Exactly I have €28,554.95 and my dog (corgi) is the agility champion; he has won the championship 4 times in a row!! And by doing only competitions I get to know new breeds!! :p
          3
          1. Yeah, me too, my sneaky dog always wins the agility contests, and Iris C the obedience contest, and Gipsy the frisbee contest lol.
            0
          2. My dog is Milka, a Dalmatian, and she is really great at agility. She has won competitions 20 times in a row, and after 25 times, we unlock a hidden breed (the Jack Russell) (or we find the book during a walk).

            Hi
            0
          3. shh, that's wrong. In one part I had over 90 consecutive wins in agility and yet I never unlocked the Jack Russell. The only way to get this breed is to find the book while walking, or to play Woof mode for the first time with someone who sends you their Jack Russell. ^^
            0
        2. Pour que ton chien apprenne des tours, il faut lui montrer. Pour coucher, il faut faire des "qui" et "debout" de la tête aux pattes, et quand il est assis de la tête aux pattes, ça marche. Mon chiot connaît plein de trucs.

          Assis, de la tête aux pattes, tu fais l'aumône, tu lui dis
          "coucher", tu fais de la tête aux pattes deux fois.
          "Tourne", tu tiens une friandise et il va tourner pour attraper sa friandise.
          "Saut" (assez dur), clique sur le haut de ta voix, mais la partie tactile, il va regarder en l'air et il va sauter.
          "Roule" lorsqu'il est couché, prends ton sifflet, tu le mets de gauche à droite plusieurs fois
          et plein de trucs...
          3
          1. Il faut laisser ta DS branchée et brosser ton chien, mais laisse la brosse sur la tête. La DS va se mettre en veille, mais ça fait rien, ça marche. J'ai 6500 points.
            5
            1. Comment pouvoir aller à la boutique quand on ne peut pas y aller ?
              0
              1. To earn points, you have to enter a lot of contests. I don't have too many points, just 6500 p. because I keep letting my puppies win and pampering them. My Volga has learned many tricks and ranks first everywhere. But there are times when he comes in 3rd, but I have never lost a contest so far because I train too much! I hope you succeed in earning points.
                6
                1. You must be strong in the Adeli competition!
                  0
                2. Well, I have 9,999,999 trainer points and I have four puppies AND I'M RICH NANANANANERE!
                  0
              2. POUR GAGNER DES POINTS DE DRESSEUR, TU PEUX METTRE LA BROSSE SUR TON CHIEN ET LA LÉCHER, OU SINON EN GAGNANT DES CONCOURS EN PREMIER EN VENDANT DES OBJETS (PLUS TU LES VENDS LONGTEMPS, PLUS ILS ONT DE LA VALEUR).
                6
                1. I always win contests, but the problem is the obedience contest. I teach them the tricks well, they know them, and as soon as it's the contest, they don't remember anything!!
                  0
                2. Yes, but when I try the brush, it goes back to the beginning.
                  0
                3. Thank you! You speak French well, congratulations!
                  0
              3. Yes, vitaa57 can last all night since she takes energy from the charger! (Sorry for the timing, I couldn't remember the name of the site!)
                0
                1. Pour avoir beaucoup d'argent, rien de plus simple : vends tes objets, fais des concours. Avec mes 8 chiots, je peux gagner plus de 20 mille euros par jour grâce à ça. Bonne chance.
                  0
                  1. You need to take good care of your puppies.
                    6
                    1. Well, I take care of it EVERY day.
                      0
                  2. To earn points quickly, you need to:
                    1) plug your DS into the outlet using the charger (sorry, I don't know what it's called)
                    2) brush your dog and leave the brush on the dog without doing anything
                    3) leave your DS open all night (which earns about 500 to 660 points)
                    7
                    1. Nikki, thank you, you're so nice to explain it to me, that's really kind!!! It's true that it brings in a lot of points!!!
                      see you later, kisses kisses
                      0
                    2. Nikki, a few little questions if you know please:
                      - Can we have the bichon on Nintendogs Dalmatian?
                      - How do you teach your puppy to dance? (I can do it but it takes a really, really, really long time: how can I do it faster?)
                      - Can we have puppy babies on Nintendogs? (I think not but I'm asking anyway!!!) There you go and thanks in advance!!!
                      0
                    3. Nikki, your thing is so cool, but do you think it's going to last all night in there???................Thanks in advance..................................reply quickly.
                      0
                    4. the blonde has been unmasked we don't have babies but we make puppy babies
                      so what's up with bichons????
                      0
                    5. You're welcome!!!
                      0
                  3. I'm new and I know how to earn more trainer points:

                    Just wash it and then brush it according to its fur type and you'll gain points.
                    If you play frisbee and it brings it back, pet its head until there are stars and you will earn points. Then win competitions and you will earn points, find items and you will get points.

                    But otherwise, as far as I know, there are no codes.
                    4
                    1. Yeah, you’re right, there are no codes, you just need to have the items in x99 and you sell them and your total will be raised to 9,000,000 euros and spare change.
                      0
                    2. I have a tip: the lucky charm necklace can help us find rare items while walking!
                      0
                  4. PS: I have €78,984.48, so don't look for your codes that don't exist!
                    4
                    1. PS: Code does exist, beautifully and well!
                      0
                    2. I agree with Glom because I have the Action Replay, I have 999,999,999 dollars, I have all my points, and I have all the dog breeds except for the Dalmatian and the Jack Russell.
                      0
                    3. How to get Action Replay.
                      0
                    4. You have to buy it, it's a cartridge. Someone lent it to me, I "installed" it, I had all the items times 99, all the races, etc.
                      0
                    5. Yeah, but it's lame. If you have Action Replay, I think it's better to do it ourselves, but hey, it's your game, you do what you want.
                      0
                  5. Yes, I do all that. But it's with the electronic keyboard when our dogs sing, some say we can record music pieces and teach them to sing.
                    1
                    1. Hello,
                      enter contests and take care of your animals,
                      teach them things!!
                      I have quite a bit of money and points!!
                      And everything is easy to do!!
                      Patience, patience!!!
                      No need for codes!!
                      6
                      1. At the same time, that's pretty much the principle of the game.
                        0
                      2. And I have a thing where you can walk your puppies and earn items (during the walk) that you already have; if you don't want to have duplicates, you can go to the second-hand shop and sell them, no need for contests to make money =D
                        0
                    • 1
                    • 2