It's good! Live player works but... it's lagging a bit ;O!! I just installed it on my other computer ^^... But how do we watch Canal +?! Do we choose the channel we want?!!
Nininho
Hi Bichon 1,
I also had problems with Live-Player. What I recommend you do is uninstall it and then reinstall it. I had to repeat this process 2 or 3 times for Live-Player to start working. And since then, no more issues.
titolapin
Is Live Player on???? Please reply quickly.
maestro
As far as I'm concerned, I'm a bit wary of this kind of software that takes up space for nothing on our PCs, because simply put, I still can't find the details I need on the official site: the proposed channels (radio and TV) which I think are fundamental information.
So as long as I can't find that kind of info, I'm not downloading..
Because several times before, I've come across software like this, and they leave a surprise after installation, you end up with channels in foreign languages and worse "unknown" ones. I would prefer to go to their site for WebTV.
So if someone has installed it and can provide more info, I thank you in advance.
thib29470
Why are there no major French channels?!! Answer me quickly!!!
DowneyFan
Hello, I've encountered problems with Live-Player. When I start it, the small Live-Player window appears with a message that says ERROR... I don't know what that means! Then I click OK... And then I get to Live-Player, but I don't know how to use it. When I enter a channel in "Search," it says there's been a problem and it needs to close... Could someone guide me? I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it, but it still doesn't work...