Désolé, je ne peux pas effectuer cette tâche.

Solved
Hello everyone,

I need your help please, I would like to know the meaning of the lyrics of a Spanish song.
I know there are online language translators and that's exactly why I'm asking you, because it translates the lyrics halfway, so if there are any Spanish speakers on the forum, please translate the song for me.
Thank you in advance, here is the song

YOU will return

I still feel the bitter taste of your lips
It is the taste of the contempt of your love
you will return begging for love, asking for forgiveness and it will be too late


Hoping for a response, have a good day and week everyone

--
Little Tiger with two feathers: WHY are you playing with me like that?
Even if it rained for 10 days, in my heart there would be sunshine because I think of you ©PrincessJasmine

8 answers

  1. The things that are dear to you,
    You must be very careful with them.
    The closer you get,
    The more you risk not seeing them anymore.

    Could you explain to me this happiness
    That you have encountered lately?
    Or perhaps you enjoyed it so much
    That you can't even remember it completely.

    The fact that you are here now,
    Or the fact that you are alive,
    I have noticed that these little things
    Form miracles by themselves.

    The things that are dear to you,
    You must be very careful with them.
    The closer you get,
    The more you risk not seeing them anymore.

    You know, the closer you are to something,
    The harder it is to see it.
    I will never take that for granted.
    Let's go!

    Even though some think that pity
    Is just a hypocritical act,
    There are people who believe in it and people who doubt,
    Because people are all different.

    Even if, for example,
    It would really be hypocrisy,
    If it helped save someone,
    Then it would be more real than anything else.

    We have the right to say "never give up"
    And "keep pursuing your dreams,"
    But the longer you take to speak,
    The less you accomplish in life.

    I will make sure that this courage in my heart
    Allows me to survive one more day.
    I will never take that for granted.
    Let's go!

    The things that are dear to you,
    You must be very careful with them.
    The closer you get,
    The more you risk not seeing them anymore.

    You know, the closer you are to something,
    The harder it is to see it.
    I will never take that for granted.

    We have the right to say "never give up"
    And "keep pursuing your dreams,"
    But the longer you take to speak,
    The less you accomplish in life.

    I will make sure that this courage in my heart
    Allows me to survive one more day.
    I will never take that for granted.
    Let's go!
    6
    1. En Espagnol ::

      TU volveras

      Todavia siento el sabor amargo de tus labios
      Es el sabor del desprecio de tu amor
      tu volveras suplicando amor pidiendo perdon y sera tarde

      En Français ::

      TU reviendras

      J'éprouve encore la saveur amère de tes lèvres
      C'est la saveur du dédain de ton amour
      tu reviendras en suppliant de l'amour en demandant pardon et sera tard

      (( les mots qui ne sont pas traduits en français je pense que tu l'as mal écrit ! non ?! ))
      --
      Pensée au MTP, jamais dans notre cœur, Fier d'être Marseillais
      2
      1. Merci pour ta traduction et pour les mots pas traduits j'ai trouvé les paroles écrites comme ça
        le titre c'est "Tu volverás" de Miguel Ángel

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SpDWvES57Q&feature=related&gl=FR

        tiens regarde le clip peut-être que les paroles tu comprendras mieux
        et encore merci
        --
        Petit Tigre à deux plumes : POURQUOI, tu joues avec moi comme ça ?
        Même s'il pleuvait 10 jours durant dans mon cœur il y aurait le soleil car je pense à toi ©PincesseJasmine
        0
    2. I've read it 5 times in a row but I still can't understand, tell me otherwise you wouldn't have a site where the lyrics are?
      --
      Thoughts of the MTP, never in our hearts, Proud to be from Marseille.
      1
      1. I give you the link

        https://www.musica.com/letras.asp?letras=18588

        at the bottom of the page you will find the lyrics "tu volveras"

        --
        Little Tiger with two feathers: WHY are you playing with me like that?
        Even if it rained for 10 days in a row, there would be sunshine in my heart because I think of you ©PincesseJasmine
        0
    3. Hi

      This translation means nothing!
      I get the same thing with a basic translator!
      If I were you, I would wait for a real polyglot to intervene...
      --

      I love it when a plan comes together
                                   col. John "Hannibal" Smith                             
      1
      1. Thank you Peter Smith for your reply, I will wait then, thank you both for your help, thank you.
        --
        Little Tiger with two feathers: WHY are you playing with me like that?
        Even if it rained for 10 days, in my heart there would be sunshine because I am thinking of you ©PrincessJasmine
        0
      2. @PrincessJasmineGiven the particular (and rare) nature of your request, there may not be many people to respond to you.
        I therefore suggest that you do some Up from time to time (in a reasonable manner, of course) if you want to have a chance for your question to be seen by people who might help you.
        Good luck.
        --

        I love it when a plan comes together without a hitch
                                     col. John "Hannibal" Smith
        0
      3. @Peter SmithAnyway, thank you so much for your help and thank you for your advice ; - ) THANK YOU
        --
        Little Tiger with two feathers: WHY are you playing with me like this?
        Even if it rained for 10 days, there would be sunshine in my heart because I'm thinking of you ©PrincessJasmine
        0
    4. For what I gave you, it comes straight from a translator, so I agree with Peter Smith, it means nothing, so wait for an expert ;-)
      --
      Thoughts for the MTP, never in our hearts, Proud to be from Marseille
      1
      1. Oki the Marseillais, I'm waiting for an expert, but it's nice of you to help, thank you

        --
        Little Tiger with two feathers: WHY are you playing with me like that?
        Even if it rained for 10 days, in my heart there would be sunshine because I think of you ©PrincessJasmine
        0
    5. I read your request,
      I'm not a polyglot, but I have some Spanish basics.
      And I think the translation is:

      " I can still feel the bitter taste of your lips,
      It's the taste of your love's contempt.

      You will come back,
      Begging for love,
      Asking for forgiveness,
      It will be too late.."


      There you go, I hope I helped you =D
      2
      1. Hi

        Thank you Miily

        Thank you so much for your translation, thank you thank you
        thank you Miily
        --
        Little Tiger with two feathers: WHY are you playing with me like that?
        Even if it rained for 10 days, in my heart there would be sunshine because I am thinking of you ©PrincessJasmine
        0
      2. Contributor
        @PrincessJasmineWell, that's a lot of thank yous! ;D
        --
        -=^^=-
        "The Little Searchers" -------> must listen urgently!! (no, no, it's not an ad...)
        0
      3. lol XD rofl
        0
    6. Hello,

      Here is the translation of your piece: YOU WILL COME BACK
      I can still taste the bitter taste of your lips
      It's the taste of the contempt of your love
      You will come back begging for love, asking for forgiveness, and it will be too late!!!

      There you go, miss.
      At your service
      SUSANA
      2
      1. Mijika ni aru mono
        Tsune ni ki wo tsukete inai to
        Amari ni chikasugite
        Miushinatte shimaisou

        Anata ga saikin taiken shita
        Shiawase wa ittai nan desu ka
        Megumaresugite ite
        Omoidasenai ka mo

        Ima koko ni iru koto
        Iki wo shite iru koto
        Tada sore dake no koto ga
        Kiseki da to kizuku

        Mijika ni aru mono
        Tsune ni ki wo tsukete inai to
        Amari ni chikasugite
        Miushinatte shimaisou

        You know the closer you get to something
        The tougher it is to see it
        And I'll never take it for granted
        Let's go

        Hito dasuke wo gizen to
        Yobu yatsura mo iru kedo
        Shinjiru no mo utagau no mo
        Hito sorezore dakara

        Tatoe kari ni sore ga
        Gizen deatta to shite mo
        Dareka wo oshieta nara
        Sore mushiro nani yori mo RIARU

        Oitsuzukete kita yume
        Akiramezu ni susume yo nante
        KIREI koto wo ieru hodo
        Nani mo dekichainai kedo

        Hitonigiri no yuuki wo mune ni
        Ashita wo ikinuku tame ni
        And I'll never take it for granted
        Let's go

        Mijika ni aru mono
        Tsune ni ki wo tsukete inai to
        Amari ni chikasugite
        Miushinatte shimaisou

        You know the closer you get to something
        The tougher it is to see it
        And I'll never take it for granted

        Oitsuzukete kita yume
        Akiramezu ni susume yo nante
        KIREI koto wo ieru hodo
        Nani mo dekichainai kedo

        Hitonigiri no yuuki wo mune ni
        Ashita wo ikinuku tame ni
        And I'll never take it for granted
        Let's go
        1