Mix Keyboard

Solved
Hello,
here is my problem, I am using Windows Vista and my keyboard is mixed up; for example, when I press the letter q it types the letter a.

Can you help me!
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.1

7 answers

  1. Hi, your keyboard is set to QWERTY, you need to change it to AZERTY,
    go to Control Panel, Regional Options, click on the Languages tab, Details add French / France and remove the one that was before.
    for your information the M is in the place of the comma/question mark
    --
    sorry for my spelling
    78
    1. I tried several solutions that were on this site, without success, but here it is good! Thank you very much.
      1
    2. Je suis en train d'essayer ... mais le "q" est sur la touche "a" et le "a" est sur la touche "q". Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît ...
      0
    3. Thank you "gab1" problem solved ^^
      1
    4. Thank you gab1, you saved my life lol
      0
    5. Thank you very much, you saved me.
      0