How to project an image onto a wall?

Closed
Hello,
I would like to project an image by enlarging it onto a big wall. However, I don't have a projector (and I can't afford one either). Do you have any ideas?
Configuration: Windows XP AOL 9.0

11 answers

  1. there is a projection tool that works with a lamp and mirrors that allows you to project the image of a paper support onto a wall. unfortunately, I can't remember the name. to dig...
    otherwise, a slide projector remains the best equipment.
    36
    1. Hi; I have the same problem and I don't remember the name either !!!!!!!! Have you found it since because I'm urgently interested in the info. A+ Thanks
      1
    2. Contributor
      @papy84140Hello

      This device is called an "episcop" : for example.

      Goodbye.

      --
      In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
      2
    3. @Claude LachanceHello, thank you for your prompt reply...... have a great day.
      0