DO file type

Hello,
I am currently job hunting and I just received an offer via email. The employer is asking me to return the completed presentation form, but the attachment in the email is a *.DO file.
When I click on it, it asks me to download it onto my hard drive to read it, and when I try to open it, I can't, whether with OpenOffice or my internet browser, which asks to download it again when I try to open it.
It's very important, thank you in advance for your help.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.12

5 answers

  1. Hi
    just rename the file after the point, delete do and put pdf instead and you will be able to read it
    158
    1. Yes, it worked. I put PDF instead of DO and it worked.

      THANKS, man.
      2
    2. Hi,

      It's not working for me, Acrobat refuses to open it saying "this type of file is not supported or the file is damaged...".

      Can someone help me?
      0
    3. Thank you for this tip. It immediately killed the headache that was starting... what an idea to name a folder .do if it's so much easier to use the generic .pdf.
      0
    4. Thank you very much, it worked very well for me!!
      0
    5. Thank you very much for this tip that is both simple and effective...
      0