Sony Ericsson MMS Configuration

Solved
Hello,

I currently have a Sony Ericsson W580i. I can't send MMS, supposedly my configurations are not correct. I've obviously been on the Sony Ericsson website, but it seems that the configuration is not available yet... Can someone please help me??

Thanks, ++
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

22 answers

  1. Bonjour, je peux activer mes MMS sur mon portable Sony Ericsson. Merci pour votre aide.
    89
    1. how did you do it
      0
  2. Hello,

    Go to your operator's website and look for the page to receive the MMS configuration via SMS for your model.
    2
    1. I don't have MMS on my Sony Ericsson T920i mobile.
      1
      1. Bonjour à tous ! Je voudrais ouvrir le MMS sur mon mobile Sony Ericsson modèle K610i.
        0
      2. xlt to all, I would like to receive MMS on my Sony Ericsson K550i mobile, but I can't manage to do it. Please help me to get it. I also want to configure my phone. I am waiting for your replies, thank you in advance.
        0
    2. T28s --> that's nice, but I've obviously already done it and it still doesn't work...
      0
      1. Hello,

        I just read your message, and I have exactly the same problem. Did you finally manage to config it, and if so, please???!!!

        Thanks a lot
        1
        1. Comment activer MMS sur mon portable K550IM ?
          0
      2. Personally, I haven't managed to do it yet, so there you go... At the same time, that's a bit why I posted the first message ^^
        But normally, tomorrow I should go to Bouygues to send my phone for repair, so I'll ask them at the same time. If I get the answer, I'll post it too ;)
        0
        1. Hello
          I have the same problem with my Sony Ericsson W580I
          My operator is Neuf Télécom, I’m waiting for news?
          0
          1. Hello, I have the same problem with the w910i, could you help me? Please.
            0
            1. Hello, I'm having the same problem with my Sony W580i. I did receive the MMS configuration for my phone via SMS, but it says on my operator's website that I should see on my phone: "Email account settings received. Install?" and press [Yes]. "But nothing is appearing...

              If you find a solution, I'm interested too! Thank you.
              8
              1. Salut, j'ai un Sony Ericsson Z530i ; j'ai reçu un message du numéro 667 qui me dit (vous avez 1 message multimédia, consultez-le sur mms.meditel.ma) et je n'ai rien ? S'il vous plaît, dites-moi comment faire pour le lire, merci.
                0
              2. Salut, j'ai un Sony Ericsson w770i, je voudrais les paramètres Internet d'Inwi.
                0
            2. just go to your operator's website and since I couldn't find my model, I set up a w810i config and it works perfectly
              3
              1. AND ACTUALLY YOU NEED TO CALL TECHNICAL SUPPORT, and you need to restart your phone,
                here's the number for those who are with Bouygues
                0981660606
                8
                1. <configuration mms="" sony="" ericssonk770i="" />
                  5
                  1. Who is your mobile operator?
                    As for me, I'm with neuf, now taken over by SFR, but still no solution ????
                    I'm waiting for my anniversary date to change my device and operator; it's the best solution, lolllllllllllllll
                    In the meantime, I'm saving on MMS and WAP, thanks neuf-SFR.
                    0
                    1. Hello, I also have the same problem with my Sony K550i, I am with Orange.
                      0
                      1. Hello

                        Since SFR took over Neuf, at first it was the same, it wasn’t working, then miracle, since August 09, I can send MMS, cool, what happened ?????? I don’t know, I didn’t contact anyone, SFR configured it for me remotely without asking anything!
                        Anyway, thanks SFR

                        Problem solved on my end
                        0
                        1. I received an MMS but I don't know how to read it. Can you help me? CHAHRAZED
                          0
                          1. Did you create an email address on your phone operator's website?
                            If not, go see your operator so they can set it up for you.
                            0
                            1. Hello everyone,

                              I have an Ericsson W995 that directly offers me a message server address.
                              After getting quite frustrated with Orange, my former operator, and Free, my new operator, I found the solution for me on a forum.
                              "oldman66: It finally works for me for MMS, I added a "/" to the address and it works (found on another forum). So the address becomes ":
                              http://mms.free.fr/

                              It’s quite simple, but it worked for me without having to restart my phone after the adjustment.
                              I’ll summarize the steps for those whose phone setup would be summed up by the title of the show "Welcome to unknown lands":
                              menu
                              settings
                              connectivity
                              message settings
                              MMS
                              Free MMS (select)
                              option (edit) and there in the message server add a "/" to your address: http://mms.free.fr/

                              I hope this solution will help you!
                              35
                              1. unfortunately on an old sony ericsson 550i I can't find...
                                0
                              2. For the Sony Ericsson w595, you need to do:
                                Menu>Messages>Settings>MMS>MMS Profile>New profile

                                and in the settings:

                                MMS profile name: free MMS
                                Message server: http://mms.free.fr/
                                Connection via>Data Accounts>Options>Create new>Data PS

                                and in the settings:
                                Name: free
                                APN: mmsfree

                                good luck
                                0
                              3. Hi antchr, I also have this problem with my Sony Ericsson Z600, it worked well with SFR but now with Free I'm receiving messages but I can't download them :(

                                Do you know the steps to take for this model???

                                I also have a problem setting up a Bluetooth headset, it doesn't recognize it at all whereas it used to recognize one before

                                If anyone has a solution that would be great, thanks in advance.
                                0
                              4. Hello,
                                I was able to easily set up a SONY Ericsson K770i by following your instructions. So thank you for the clarity of your "tutorial" and have a great rest of the day,
                                Sincerely yours
                                Didier LACAZE
                                0
                              5. thank you very much dylanjoplin!! I managed to set up my phone thanks to you!! it's very simple!!
                                by the way, it's a sony ericsson W20i zylo!!!
                                kind regards
                                patricia
                                0
                            • 1
                            • 2