FreePlug (CPL) association issue

Solved
Hello,

I just helped my mom set up the Internet at her place yesterday, with the latest version of the Freebox HD.
Today's surprise: the connection between the FB-ADSL and the FB-HD is now made via CPL, no longer via Wi-Fi.

Once everything was properly connected, the Internet is working fine, we are waiting for the phone (line creation delay, etc.),
but there's no TNT due to the non-association of the CPL boxes.

No matter how long I press the button on the first box (ADSL), running to the second one to do the same manipulation, there are no significant results.
In short, the green & orange lights on the HD box only stay steady for 5-10 seconds, no more.

In the end, the two FBs cannot communicate = no TNT available, no freeplayer, etc.

Help!!

Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

80 answers

  1. Hi topspin92!

    I found a solution..... just hold down each powerline adapter for less than a second (and not 2 to 3 seconds as the manual says) and then you'll see the green and orange LEDs synchronize....

    And long live the joy of having channels on the TV!!!

    Hoping to have helped you...
    How to watch TV on the internet
    246
    1. I confirm the problem. I couldn't sync my powerline adapters from FREE.

      It is true that by pressing each button for one second ..... IT WORKS!
      0
    2. Yay, it works indeed!!

      Thanks to everyone!!
      0
    3. same for me, I just succeeded by leaving only one second for the sync
      thanks for the help
      0
    4. Yes, thank you Mick, actually my problem has been solved for 2 days.

      You need to connect the ethernet cable from the freeplug of the freebox to the yellow port, and the computer to one of the 4 other ethernet ports. With just one computer, there's no need to configure the freebox as a router.

      But thank you anyway!
      0
    5. Right now, I bless the one who found and provided the solution to the problem. I just spent an entire evening plugging/unplugging/downloading the software (3 times)/rebooting/associating/resetting... including a call to Free's hotline... and all I got in response was "please follow the procedure for associating the Freeplugs and if that doesn't work, unplug them for 24 hours."
      And it took just 2 seconds less...

      Thank you a thousand times!
      0