Stuck in the Simpsons

Hello,
I'm stuck in the Simpsons game on PSP
in the level where we are in a video game factory with Bart and Lisa
and I don't know how to follow the monkey in the pipes (I think at the end of this level so please help me)
thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

18 answers

  1. Hi, I’m blocked or where is Lisa with the gorillas; I have 3 bars left to remove and I can’t do it because they’re on the touch screen.
    8
    1. How did you do to remove the bars?
      0
  2. Hi everyone!!!
    PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!!
    I'm stuck where there are pipes and the gorilla! I managed to remove all the pipes but the professor is still hostage with the gorilla and I don't know how to deal with Lisa to go upstairs with the gorilla and the barrels to kill the gorilla!! please help me I'm going crazy! lol
    2
    1. ahh it's good, I found out actually you just had to remove all the pipes so the monkey falls!! lool
      0
      1. Remove all pipes
        0
    2. I'm blocked at The Simpsons on Nintendo DS; a cheater, pumpkin-eater cheater, I can't level up, how do I do it???
      0
      1. Hello, me too I’m stuck in cheater cheater pumpkin eater and where I’m stuck is where we have to remove all the pipes and with the first two hands of Buddha we can remove 5 pipes and the rest I don’t know how to do it
        HELP ME PLEASE
        help me please please
        0
        1. Hello, I can’t remove the pipes by hand on the Nintendo DS. The hand is on the bottom screen, the touch screen, but the pipes are on the top screen and it isn’t touchable. Please help me.
          2
          1. it’s easy you just keep pressing on the tube and then you put it wherever you want
            0
        2. To break the structure on which the gorilla perched who throws cones: use the Buddha’s hand to remove the three accessible bars (the two at the bottom and the one on the first floor to the right) and after getting rid of the karate guys, you must make a big jump (double press of the key) between the platform on the first floor to the right and the platform on the first floor to the left. Lisa will be right in front of the post. You just need to go over, kill the guy, and activate the Buddha hand.

          If you manage it, I’m stuck a bit further with Homer and his Helium: how do you get past the big hole using the ramp? No matter what I eat or curl up, Homer falls into the hole and doesn’t get past it.
          5
          1. Thank you, I’m no longer blocked.
            0
        3. It's super hard!!! to jump from the right platform to the left one, you have to jump with B and wait for the limit to press B again! it's sooo tough!!! good luck ;) (It's on the DS)
          1
          1. It's super scary!!! To jump from the right platform to the left one, you have to jump with B and wait for the limit to press B again! It's sooo hard!!! good luck ;) (That's on the DS)
            4
            1. I’m stuck when the monkey grabbed the guy, please help me please please please please please please
              0
              1. I can’t hop the “big jump.” Could you give more precise steps on how to do it (on Nintendo DS) please in advance!
                0
                1. Hello, I’m concé at the end of the food competition with the flags and the possible statue of Méder?
                  0
                  1. no no it's good I found it, thanks
                    0
                2. Oh merci Corine 60 et couetcouet57 merci merci beaucoup
                  0
                  1. I’m blocked on the second hand of Bouda, I don’t know how to do it.
                    0
                  2. @joe87Please help me; I don’t know what to do with the second-hand Bouda please
                    0
                3. Hello, I just got Simpsons Game, I'm playing on DS and I'm stuck right at the very beginning in the museum in the room with the big dinosaur. Bart pulls the lever, a tongue appears in the skeleton of the small dinosaur and Homer arrives and then ????
                  Please kindly answer me, I’ve tried many times, I don’t know what to do?
                  0
                  1. I’m stuck about taking the “great leap,” please help me.
                    0