Prototype juiced 2

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I’m stuck at Ligue 2
I can’t find the proto how to do?
thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

81 answers

  1. Take the Holden Monaro, then go to Modify Car, then press Square to buy prototype parts for Ligue 2, then go to Tuning and install them.
    37
    1. Damn thanks that I’ve been stuck for a super long time ;) !!
      0
    2. yes, but how do you install them
      0
    3. I answer my question, I am in Ligue 5
      0
    4. thank you for the tip I had been looking for a while
      I was starting to despair!
      and it’s back again!!!
      0
    5. @jean leonorYou have to unlock prototype packs by doing races; there are small nuts on the courses, you do them and if you reach the finish you unlock a prototype pack.
      0
  2. You must find a car whose max league is League 2, and once you buy it go to tuning, press square, then buy the League 2 prototype parts and put them on your car.
    5
    1. thank you, it had been two days that I was blocked, you helped me a lot, thanks again
      0
    2. c'est ce que j'ai fait. j'ai même acheté la ascari, la dernière voiture disponible en Ligue 2 et il me demande un kit prototype pour pouvoir accéder à la Ligue 1
      0
    3. Thank you very much, I was stuck with 1,000,000 in Ligue 2 for 1 week, thank you very much.
      0
    4. You must heal.
      0
  3. I took the Viper GTS and when I press on the square nothing happens
    1
    1. When I press on the square, nothing happens
      0
      1. ba ouï sa marche pas quand tu as joué sur carre car tu n'as pas gagné des ki tes proto
        0
    2. c on cross
      thanks it worked see you later maybe?
      mickael
      2
      1. I don’t know how to set up the prototypes but I know how to unlock the prototypes.
        0
      2. @jlI can't get a prototype car.
        1
      3. @jlI can’t get a prototype car.
        0
    3. Strange, did you unlock some prototype pieces? Look at the top left of the screen to see if there is a gear icon with a lightning bolt under the glasses.
      1
      1. ok thanks but don’t scare me before, have a good game for you too
        tchccousss MICKAEL
        1
        1. thank you but don’t worry enduro it’s too easy for this race they asked me 750,000 and I made 3,500,000 and some extra

          1
          1. how do you do it, I’m still here?
            1
            1. There we go, I succeeded. 1,500,000, it’s not easy.
              2
              1. FRANKLY, BO GOSS FOR THE INFO ON THE HOLDEN MONARO
                ME TOO I’VE BLOCKED G GRAVE GALERER AND I DID IT
                SO SIMMER AND FOR THOSE WHO GET LOST ON THIS FORUM AND WHO ARE BLOCKED, THIS ADVICE REALLY WORKS
                2
                1. What is Juiced 2's configuration?? respond quickly please
                  0
                  1. Sorry dude, but we were talking about Juiced 2 PSP.
                    0
                    1. stl I have a little problem; it doesn't recognize my two controllers. is there a solution thanks in advance
                      0
                      1. Are your drivers up to date?
                        0
                        1. Hi, I’d like to know if he offers cars to win after succeeding in Ligue 1 because I edited a car instead of buying a car?
                          0
                      2. Hi, I wanted to ask something. I have sound but no picture on Juiced2, and it should run with my setup I think. If someone could reply, that would be cool. Setup: ATI X800 256MB, dual-core 2.66GHz (old), 1GB DDR2 RAM. Thanks in advance.
                        0
                        1. X'cuce me tell you this but your PC configuration with your ATI X800 is not powerful enough, you need the ATI X1100 with 1GB of RAM
                          0
                      3. I’m really sorry but we were talking about PSP, so I don’t know about your problem.
                        0
                        1. Once finished you will receive 11,000,000; I am rich of 27,000,000
                          0
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 3
                          • 4
                          • 5