Prototype juiced 2

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I’m stuck at Ligue 2
I can’t find the proto how to do?
thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

81 answers

  1. Take the Holden Monaro, then go to Modify Car, then press Square to buy prototype parts for Ligue 2, then go to Tuning and install them.
    37
    1. Damn thanks that I’ve been stuck for a super long time ;) !!
      0
    2. yes, but how do you install them
      0
    3. I answer my question, I am in Ligue 5
      0
    4. thank you for the tip I had been looking for a while
      I was starting to despair!
      and it’s back again!!!
      0
    5. @jean leonorYou have to unlock prototype packs by doing races; there are small nuts on the courses, you do them and if you reach the finish you unlock a prototype pack.
      0
  2. Hi Jean Claude, you must buy a car at the dealership while looking carefully at how far the car can go in league
    when you buy a car they tell you from which line it can participate and how far it can go
    and for you here you need League 3, then you unlock all the League 3 prototypes by pressing one of your keys when you’re in your garage

    for example I have the Nissan 300 SX and the VW Golf R32 in League 3 prototype
    7
    1. You must find a car whose max league is League 2, and once you buy it go to tuning, press square, then buy the League 2 prototype parts and put them on your car.
      5
      1. thank you, it had been two days that I was blocked, you helped me a lot, thanks again
        0
      2. c'est ce que j'ai fait. j'ai même acheté la ascari, la dernière voiture disponible en Ligue 2 et il me demande un kit prototype pour pouvoir accéder à la Ligue 1
        0
      3. Thank you very much, I was stuck with 1,000,000 in Ligue 2 for 1 week, thank you very much.
        0
      4. You must heal.
        0
    2. You have to do the shopping or on their icon there is a churning/registration (grenage) and when you win you will have one, then you will unlock the proto kit notro of your car league example 6, 5, 4... etc
      4
      1. take a car max league three and install a prototype kit
        4
        1. How many lines max, line three?? what is it, how do we go after to put it on top?
          4
          1. c on cross
            thanks it worked see you later maybe?
            mickael
            2
            1. I don’t know how to set up the prototypes but I know how to unlock the prototypes.
              0
            2. @jlI can't get a prototype car.
              1
            3. @jlI can’t get a prototype car.
              0
          2. There we go, I succeeded. 1,500,000, it’s not easy.
            2
            1. FRANKLY, BO GOSS FOR THE INFO ON THE HOLDEN MONARO
              ME TOO I’VE BLOCKED G GRAVE GALERER AND I DID IT
              SO SIMMER AND FOR THOSE WHO GET LOST ON THIS FORUM AND WHO ARE BLOCKED, THIS ADVICE REALLY WORKS
              2
              1. Hello, in Juiced 2 it asks me for a prototype car kit and I don’t know what that is?
                2
                1. Hello, I can’t find where we put the codes.
                  2
                  1. I don’t know, I’m just stuck in the fourth league because I need to have an American, but I don’t know how you have to do it. please respond, it’s easy for you you’ve already done it
                    2
                    1. I took the Viper GTS and when I press on the square nothing happens
                      1
                      1. Strange, did you unlock some prototype pieces? Look at the top left of the screen to see if there is a gear icon with a lightning bolt under the glasses.
                        1
                        1. ok thanks but don’t scare me before, have a good game for you too
                          tchccousss MICKAEL
                          1
                          1. thank you but don’t worry enduro it’s too easy for this race they asked me 750,000 and I made 3,500,000 and some extra

                            1
                            1. how do you do it, I’m still here?
                              1
                              1. Thank you for the Holden Monaro. Get blocked and with this car it works.
                                1
                                1. Yes. To move up to Ligue 1 you must first buy the Nissan Skyline R-32, then put all the prototypes you’ve unlocked on it, and there you must perform a drift scoring 750,000 points.
                                  1
                                  1. thank you because I wasn’t getting it, thank you
                                    0
                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • 3
                                • 4
                                • 5