Prototype juiced 2

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I’m stuck at Ligue 2
I can’t find the proto how to do?
thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

81 answers

  1. Take the Holden Monaro, then go to Modify Car, then press Square to buy prototype parts for Ligue 2, then go to Tuning and install them.
    37
    1. Damn thanks that I’ve been stuck for a super long time ;) !!
      0
    2. yes, but how do you install them
      0
    3. I answer my question, I am in Ligue 5
      0
    4. thank you for the tip I had been looking for a while
      I was starting to despair!
      and it’s back again!!!
      0
    5. @jean leonorYou have to unlock prototype packs by doing races; there are small nuts on the courses, you do them and if you reach the finish you unlock a prototype pack.
      0
  2. DERIEN C NORMAL in any case it really helped me because I finished the game and it’s partly thanks to the Holden Monaro
    0
    1. Thank you for choosing the Holden Monaro, it runs perfectly.
      0
      1. it is necessary that you take a league car max 2 you must unlock the prototype parts and install them on the cars
        0
        1. I don’t know, I’m just stuck in the fourth league because I need to have an American, but I don’t know how you have to do it. please respond, it’s easy for you you’ve already done it
          2
          1. I am a blogger in Ligue 2 and I don't know how to get prototype packs, could you help me please?
            0
            1. Hello everyone I’m stuck I don’t have a car for Ligue 1 they say I don’t have the car at Dekoit but
              I can’t find if you can help me I’m talking about Juiced 2 PC thank you!
              0
              1. Hi, I’d like to know how to make more money without doing any betting/gambling. How do I do that? Thanks in advance. :)
                0
                1. It is necessary to cheat devices to display car codes.
                  0
                  1. Take the HOLDEN MONARO, it goes from League 5 to League 2, good luck
                    0
                    1. hi everyone i have a problem with juiced 1
                      every time i do a race with biggi or popa the audio restarts
                      0
                      1. Hi everyone, I have a problem with Juiced 1

                        * isn’t it basically Juiced 2 or where are Poppa and Biggi?
                        0
                    2. Otherwise I don’t know how to do it to play online because I created an account and all, I create a new career and there it says you could not play online even though the game says to sign up before starting a career to play online thanks in advance for replying.
                      0
                      1. hi i’m stuck in league 2 and i don’t know how to put the prototype pack on my bag please reply to me as soon as possible
                        0
                        1. I AM BLOCKED IN LIGUE 5
                          HE Tells ME I NEED A CAR EQUIPPED WITH A PROTOTYPE KIT IMPORTANT your car will have prototype status once it has been customized" for the league the most difficult
                          and I can't manage
                          if you know please help me
                          0
                          1. you have to finish some races in the unblocked protitipes and you go into the aerate car and you press square
                            0
                        2. Hello I have a source I'm still blocked on League 5.
                          they tell me to equip my car with a prototype kit
                          but I still don't know how to do that, it's been 1 month that I'm blocked
                          please tell me how to do it
                          0
                          1. Is anyone knows how to do to unlock in Ligue 5
                            he tells me to equip my car with a prototype kit but I can’t find it
                            0
                            1. I can’t answer you, sorry, I’m stuck in League 6.
                              0
                              1. I can’t reply to you, sorry—I’m stuck in League 6.
                                0
                                1. Hello,
                                  I’m blocked in League 5. They tell me to equip my car with a prototype kit but I can’t find it.
                                  If you know how to do it please
                                  1
                                  1. Hi,

                                    you need to buy a car that can reach a maximum in League 5 and afterwards boost it with the prototype packs.
                                    0
                                2. Hello

                                  I juiced 2 on PSP and I lost all my money and all my cars by racing, and I’d like to know if there are codes to get money or cars please
                                  thank you
                                  0
                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 3
                                  • 4
                                  • 5