No$gba language problem (the solution)

Solved/Closed
Hello,

it's gooooddddddddddd I've found how to change the language on no$gba DS emulator
1-load your rom
2-go to options - emulation setup or (F11)
3-go to RESET/STARTUP ENTRYPOINT and choose GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo) and confirm with OK
4-save your options
5-go to file and click on reset cartridge
there you'll see the NDS BIOS
-enter the BIOS by touching the screen
6-click on the DS icon at the bottom in the middle
7-click on the pink wrench icon
8-click on the pink sphere or balloon icon
9-and there ta-daaaaaa choose the well-loved French language and screw the other crappy languages that annoy us lol
10-confirm your choice
11-go to options/emulator setup or (F11)
12-go to RESET/STARTUP ENTRYPOINT and set it back to start cartridge directly and confirm with ok
13-save your options
14-go to file and click on reset cartridge
15-and now your game is in French sniff sniff
I'm crying because I struggled to find it.

see you later
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

52 answers

  1. It doesn't work when I reset; it gives the following message: "NO$GBA FATAL The rom image has crashed." And when I close and restart any ROM, it gives me the same message!! What should I do??
    48
    1. but it’s only temporary and you have to start over every time you want to play a game in the EU version
      2
      1. I have a problem with your solution, when I put GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo) and restart the game as you said, I get an error message that appears, the error message is: The rom-image has crashed. Don't you have a solution? Thanks.
        10
        1. I found out how to remove the message "the rom image has crashed !!!" in the file where you have no$gba. You need to have a file marked "option setup" with a kind of yellow wheel on it... You delete it, and your game will work again without losing your save =)
          I took some time to figure it out =p
          0
        2. that's how it is on my computer too
          0
        3. I had the same problem and I found a solution:
          1- Go to options, RESET/STARTUP ENTRYPOINT and select GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo) and confirm with OK
          2- File, Reset Cartridge
          3- Go to the DS settings and choose the language you want
          4- Go back to options and set GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo) on RESET/STARTUP ENTRYPOINT
          5- Do file again, and reset cartridge

          Enjoy :p
          0
        4. But for me, there is no yellow wheel and there is a blue wheel that says configuration parameter
          and when I reset it tells me rom image has crashed.
          0
        5. It happens to me too, a solution please.
          0
      2. Here it is, it's good, I've found out how to do it. In fact, you need to download a BIOS, I'll give you the link:
        http://mihd.net/
        You just have to click on download file which is on the right side of the page, there you go. Have fun, everyone.
        2
        1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
          0
      3. Uh, could you please give the link? You only provided the website :)

        I also have this problem with Animal Crossing, it's in EU version (French), but when I launch it, it starts in French, so I conclude that it must be "no$gba" that needs to be modified :)

        Thanks in advance :)
        2
        1. So go to the firmware settings and set it to French, then restart the ROM!
          0
        2. It works.
          0
        3. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas traiter cette demande.
          0
      4. * at the place of in French (sorry :)
        2
        1. Yes, but the ROM crashes after the reset even if the emulator is set to French. The simplest solution is to change the BIOS, but the link posted everywhere on MIHD doesn’t work, so would it be possible for someone to have the brilliant idea of uploading it to Megaupload?
          2
          1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
            1
            1. dead link ...
              0
            2. its date is from 2008...
              0
          2. Can you explain to us how to use this bios please?
            1
            1. Je l'ai modifié pour qu'il soit en français avec le firmware de Setya xD.
              1
              1. 'The rom-image has crashed'

                You're really an idiot for lying to us 'fokamarine" thanks to your ridiculous explanation I can no longer play it, can someone help me plz....
                3
                1. On one hand, he clearly states that you need to change the interface BEFORE restarting the ROM...

                  If you're a loser, it's not his fault; it works for me...
                  0
                2. Hi fokamarine is right because I used this trick to play a game a long time ago and it worked. But it depends on the games! By the way, to keep your save, you delete the No$gba config file in the folder where No$gba is located.
                  0
                3. What is the interface??? Always the message "rom has crashed"
                  Where do you find the file "No$gba config"? I looked in all the folders and there is nothing.
                  Now I can't play anymore.
                  0
                4. Bunch of idiots -___-'.

                  To recover your saves, you need to go to the shit => No$Gba. INI
                  And delete THIS => Reset/Startup Entrypoint == GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo)

                  Honestly... Use your brain..
                  0
              2. I'm updating this topic because I downloaded the file to put the ROMs in French, but I would also like to have access to the DS BIOS like before ^^'
                Because each time I choose to start with the BIOS, the emulator crashes. If any of you have everything working properly under the no$gba emulator, could you upload it or else send me everything compressed via MSN?
                0
                1. Someone knows how to change the language of no$gba?
                  0
                  1. Thank you for the tip, it works perfectly for me. I advise you to take the latest version offered on romsandroms, it works like a charm. (Finally, I understand the story of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon *o*) and it works for all games (except for American games which stay as they are because the version is not compatible with France)

                    Thanks again.
                    0
                  2. @kazehyugaBut where do we download No$Gba?

                    Thank you in advance =).
                    0
                2. You're such a D-bag, the one who spoke first!!!! I had a game advanced really far (Touch Detective 2) and with your thing it tells me The rom-image has crashed. I lost all my saves and it's impossible to play again with no$gba. I re-downloaded it, but it doesn't save at all anymore, so honestly, HELP ME PLEASE!!
                  1
                  • 1
                  • 2
                  • 3