No$gba language problem (the solution)

Solved/Closed
Hello,

it's gooooddddddddddd I've found how to change the language on no$gba DS emulator
1-load your rom
2-go to options - emulation setup or (F11)
3-go to RESET/STARTUP ENTRYPOINT and choose GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo) and confirm with OK
4-save your options
5-go to file and click on reset cartridge
there you'll see the NDS BIOS
-enter the BIOS by touching the screen
6-click on the DS icon at the bottom in the middle
7-click on the pink wrench icon
8-click on the pink sphere or balloon icon
9-and there ta-daaaaaa choose the well-loved French language and screw the other crappy languages that annoy us lol
10-confirm your choice
11-go to options/emulator setup or (F11)
12-go to RESET/STARTUP ENTRYPOINT and set it back to start cartridge directly and confirm with ok
13-save your options
14-go to file and click on reset cartridge
15-and now your game is in French sniff sniff
I'm crying because I struggled to find it.

see you later
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

52 answers

  1. It doesn't work when I reset; it gives the following message: "NO$GBA FATAL The rom image has crashed." And when I close and restart any ROM, it gives me the same message!! What should I do??
    48
    1. My response is pointless. But dude, I LOVE you. xD
      0
      1. Thank you! You explain really well =) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!
        0
        1. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3 :D
          0
          1. Il existe seulement quelques jeux GBA et DS qui utilisent des images BIOS. En raison de cela, il est assez difficile de trouver des images BIOS disponibles légalement sur le Web. De plus, le BIOS du DS est protégé par le droit d'auteur de Nintendo et sa distribution par notre site serait illégale. Néanmoins, vous pouvez toujours obtenir une copie directement depuis le DS ou chercher quelqu'un qui peut le distribuer sur le Web.
            2
            1. Thank you so much, it's working very well;
              big thanks: fokamarines.
              0
              1. Don't do that!!!
                Buy a real NDS console and original games (no R4)
                0
                1. I know in two seconds, so those who don’t listen will do it, so there's no need to write this message.

                  But especially in two seconds, I'll reply to the message.
                  0
                2. Whoa, it's been a month since I returned to this site

                  Yeah, but I've responded to plenty of messages.
                  0
              2. lol I don't see the problem ^^ could you help me out?
                4
                1. You didn't need to bring up a topic from last year, you could have created a new one.
                  8

                  1. --
                    "Only wisdom will illuminate the path darkened by cruelty. But while the light takes time to
                    shine, it can extinguish instantly." SHINTYMAN.
                    0
                    1. Hi everyone
                      Here is my problem: I have a 0.2 USB microSD memory card with nds format files. I have access to all of this when I insert it into my phone, but the problem is, when I insert it into my Nintendo console and click on the memory card option on the console, it gives me a black screen with a message. An@a, that's all. Do I need software on my memory card to play, and can I connect with this key? Thank you for your help, this is for my little sister.
                      3
                      1. mais t'as besoin d'un liker (ex r4 ...) tu peux pas avec une carte sd (j'ai essayé des millions de fois sans résultats :D)
                        0
                    2. Actually, I don't understand what needs to be changed in the firmware.bin file... If someone could explain in French, because I don't see where to browse the address...
                      Thank you in advance
                      --
                      "Only wisdom can illuminate the path darkened by cruelty. But while the light takes time to shine, it can go out instantly." SHINTYMAN.
                      0
                      1. I don't know about you, but it bugs as soon as I install it, but removing it is easy
                        --
                        [img]http://esa-dev.com/fs/45637.gif[/img]
                        0
                        1. Hi

                          Thanks, it's working great after the firmware update!!!

                          Leave your MSN address for those who want the file, I'll send it to them

                          Dino

                          See you later
                          0
                          1. thank you, it works perfectly after the firmware update

                            dino
                            0
                            1. Hello

                              I did the steps to get the firmware in French and it works perfectly ;o)

                              dino

                              ps: for those who can't do it, leave me your MSN address and I'll send it to you.

                              atchao
                              0
                              1. Hello Dino! I would like the firmware! My address is nougich@live.fr!
                                Thanks
                                0
                              2. <article>Whyisn'titworkingforme?</article>
                                0
                            2. Go to https://ultra-space.xooit.com/index.php because on the forum there are more solutions and help, even something to be able to zoom with No$GBA, and on this forum I am a graphic designer ^^ so you are welcome to the new one!!
                              -3
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 3