Erreur de fichier de configuration

Solved

Hello,

For several weeks now, I've been getting the following message when I start my PC running Windows 10:

Configuration file error

I don't understand why and I would like someone to explain to me what I need to do so that this message doesn't appear anymore. Obviously, I click OK and it disappears.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

The complete novice! Thank you.
Windows10/Microsoft 365 / Thunderbird / printer Samsung ML1865/printer Epson WF 2840 / Orange fiber box / GalaxyTabA8-SMX205 tablet

3 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello,

    It seems there is a problem with Evernote.

    The file "boron-config-template.json" is missing.

    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program.


    1. Hello,

      Thank you for your message. But EVERNOTE is not on my PC. Besides, I don't need this note-taking app since I use ONENOTE. I searched in "settings" > "apps and features" and I can't find anything.

      What should I do?

      Thank you for your reply.

      Best regards


      The complete novice! Thank you.
      Windows10/Microsoft 365 / Thunderbird / printer. Samsung ML1865/printer. Epson WF 2840 / Orange fiber box / GalaxyTabA8-SMX205 tablet

      1. Moderator

        We will erase the remaining traces of the software.

        Press the Windows + R keys simultaneously. Type %appdata% and then delete the Evernote folder. Also delete the folder found in %localappdata%\Programs.

        Also check for the presence of Evernote in %Program Files(x86)% and delete its folder if you see it.

        Next, open the Start menu and search for Control Panel. Go to System and Security > Administrative Tools > Task Scheduler. Select Task Scheduler Library, then delete the tasks (by right-clicking) that are associated with Evernote.

        Finally, restart your computer.


        1. Good evening and thank you Helpios. It is indeed resolved.

          Best regards