Bounty Games

Hello, I bought Bounty games on CCM a few years ago and I can no longer activate them.

Why?

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    You must be mistaken, CCM doesn't sell anything, you should check with the site where the purchase was made!

    What type of license?

    Be careful, some activation licenses may not necessarily be valid indefinitely, some require renewal with a credit card.


    0
    1. Yes, it was indeed on this site that I bought the Boonty and Nexway games, but that was in 2013.

      -2
    2. @MPMP10

      Attached is one of the invoices I settled back then.

      Invoice anonymized by CCM moderation

      It clearly says "how it works" at the top.

      My memory does not fail me.

      -1
  2. Moderator

    Hello,

    There was a time when CCM acted as an intermediary with merchant sites...

    Your invoice has been issued by Nexway.

    Your games seem to be old and probably incompatible with the version of Windows you have.

    For example, Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven was compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8
    https://www.bigfishgames.com/fr/fr/games/5897/redemption-cemetery-curse-of-the-raven-ce/?pc&lang=en

    Try running them "in compatibility" mode with win 10 or 11
    https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/rendre-les-applications-ou-programmes-plus-anciens-compatibles-avec-windows-783d6dd7-b439-bdb0-0490-54eea0f45938
    and/or
    https://www.intel.fr/content/www/fr/fr/support/articles/000030981/graphics.html


    It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it's not there...

    0
    1. Hello,

      Thank you for your intervention.

      So CCM was just a temporary worker and does not have the seller!

      0
    2. Moderator
      @MPMP10

      Hello,

      The seller is the one who issues the invoice. Nexway in this case.

      0
    3. @baladur13

      OK and thank you for this clarification.

      0