Bounty Games
Hello, I bought Bounty games on CCM a few years ago and I can no longer activate them.
Why?
2 answers
-
Hello,
You must be mistaken, CCM doesn't sell anything, you should check with the site where the purchase was made!
What type of license?
Be careful, some activation licenses may not necessarily be valid indefinitely, some require renewal with a credit card.
-
-
@Calococo44
You are mistaken, we don't sell anything here!
Your memory seems to be failing!
I can't remember the username, it was a long time agohttps://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-38144666-compte-ccm#7
-
@MPMP10
Attached is one of the invoices I settled back then.
-
-
Moderator
Hello,
There was a time when CCM acted as an intermediary with merchant sites...
Your invoice has been issued by Nexway.
Your games seem to be old and probably incompatible with the version of Windows you have.
For example, Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven was compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8
https://www.bigfishgames.com/fr/fr/games/5897/redemption-cemetery-curse-of-the-raven-ce/?pc&lang=enTry running them "in compatibility" mode with win 10 or 11
https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/rendre-les-applications-ou-programmes-plus-anciens-compatibles-avec-windows-783d6dd7-b439-bdb0-0490-54eea0f45938
and/or
https://www.intel.fr/content/www/fr/fr/support/articles/000030981/graphics.html
It's very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it's not there...-
-
-
@baladur13
OK and thank you for this clarification.
-
