Java Games

Solved/Closed
Hello,
does anyone have a link to download a free Java game to my PC so I can put it on my mobile phone??
thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

20 answers

  1. please, java 3d games (prince of persia + god of war +......
    3
    1. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas accéder au contenu de ce lien.
      2
      1. Hey guys!

        My friends and I have loaded our phones with free JAVA games by going to http://logovideoportable.free.fr
        It's super cool! There are other stuff on there too

        Happy searching
        Big hugs!
        Nath.
        0
    2. Hello, I want to download 100% Java games and software on my SGH-D840 phone.
      2
      1. hi
        i also want new free games for the nokia 5310 xpressmusic.... Thanks!
        :D
        2
        1. I downloaded Java games on my computer to put on my LG KG290 phone, but I don't know where to put them. I tried putting them in "Other," but it doesn't work. What should I do?
          Thank you in advance.
          1
          1. I want to download a Java game and save it, thank you.
            1
            1. Yes, thank you, but how do we install it? Thank you in advance.
              1
              1. Allez voir le site www.mobile.com et vous me remercierez.
                1
                1. Thank you, I will go see.
                  0
              2. Hi guys!!
                I WANT JAVA GAMES TOO PLEASE
                I have a Nokia 6288
                can you give me the website please
                1
                1. how do you do it after that, it doesn't work on my mobile
                  0
                  1. you put them wherever you want and then you install them ;)
                    0
                    1. Hello, I have a Sony Ericsson S580i and I'm unable to read the games that I put on it, I can only send them. Could you help me?
                      0
                      1. I am looking for video games and logos for the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. How can I find them?
                        0
                        1. Bonjour, je voudrais installer des jeux sur mon portable SGH L760V en passant par mon PC, qui est le seul moyen de personnaliser mon portable. Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider ? Je lui en serais très reconnaissant. Merci.
                          0
                          1. you can find plenty of Java games at this direct link: http://telephones-nokia.e-monsite.com/rubrique,jeux-java,313838.html
                            so the ball is now in your court
                            0