Code of the vault application forget

Solved/Closed

Hello,

I forgot the code for the Vault app and my photos are in there, so I need to recover what is very dear to me.


4 answers

  1. Contributor

    Hello,

    We do not manage access to the sites and have no means to provide their subscribers' codes.

    If this is the site:

    https://www.facebook.com/lavoutebdxconcert/?locale=en_US

    it appears that it announced its closure on September 21, 2023, and as a result, the files stored on its server are permanently inaccessible.

    If it is another site, please contact its support (form or email to the contact address), as they are the only ones able to give you access to your data.

    Note: never transfer important documents to a site, no matter its reputation, without keeping a local copy (external hard drive recommended).

    0
    1. Hello, I would like to recover my vault account as I have forgotten the password.

      -1
      1. Moderator

        Hello,

        See the response already given above in #1....

        0