Uninstall the executable of "systemrequirementslab"

Hello,

I installed the executable from the "systemrequirementslab" site to test my PC's configuration and see which games I can run on it. However, I can't remove the executable, I can't find that option in the "control panel". Does anyone know how to do this please? And will it pose any risk to my computer?

Thank you.

7 answers

  1. hi

    I redirected your topic to the Virus/Security forum

    do this:

    to see what’s running on your pc, do this and post the reports

    download FRST from (Fabar) to your desktop --> click here

    PS: take the one that corresponds to your pc (32 or 64 bits) --> click here

    run it as administrator (right-click)

    at the end of the scan, the FRST and ADDITION reports will appear on your desktop and in C:\FRST\LOG

    post the reports via cjoint --> click here

    @+

    --
    the radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl
    1. Hello @billmaxime, I did as you told me. You will find the two reports at the following link: https://www.cjoint.com/c/LAznaBYsNQy

      Now, my request concerns how to uninstall the executable "detection.exe" from the site "Can we run it?" (or systemrequirementslab) and whether it poses a risk to my PC or not? I looked into it in the meantime, apparently it doesn’t pose any risk, can you confirm?

      PS: I have already deleted the file I downloaded but I don't know if it was installed on my PC's software after I launched it? (It was to check if my PC is powerful enough to run certain games).
  2. Hi

    You posted the FRST report, but the Addition report is missing

    Please upload it via Cjoint like the FRST report

    It's in --> Executed from C:\Users\HP\Downloads --> FRST\LOG

    Thanks

    @+

    --
    The radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than in Chernobyl
    1. Hi,

      And yet I selected both of them.

      You will find addition.txt at this link: https://www.cjoint.com/c/LAAaEi6tblE

      Have you noticed anything in the FRST report please?

      Thank you
      1. re

        it's good, I have the 2 reports

        Have you noticed anything in the FRST report please?

        not yet, because I haven't read it yet, I'm going to sleep now and I'll read the reports in the morning

        good night

        @+

        --
        the radiation level is higher at the job center than in Chernobyl
        1. Hi

          analyze this file in bold on VirusTotal --> C:\Program Files\Npcap\CheckStatus.bat

          the VT link --> click here

          if the file has already been analyzed, do this:



          post the URL of the page after analysis via 1 copy/paste

          Uninstall Java or update it

          @+

          1. re

            in addition to my previous message --> click here

            let me know if you uninstall Java, or if you update it

            WARNING: System Restore is disabled, please re-enable it

            @+

            --
            the radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl