Forgot PS4 parental code
Hello,
I forgot the parental code for my PS4 and I don't know how to remove or change the code. Please help me
Configuration: Android / Chrome 92.0.4515.105
I forgot the parental code for my PS4 and I don't know how to remove or change the code. Please help me
Configuration: Android / Chrome 92.0.4515.105
2 answers
-
Hello,
I don't know how to remove the code or even modify it.
Ask your parents....
-
-
@Tuture74Hello, it's impossible to remove the code if you don't know it; otherwise, the code would be useless. We absolutely need to find the code, there's no other solution.
-
@Tuture74For my part, your age cannot be verified here via the forum...
No help can be provided to find in any way, passwords for Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, PDF files, protected folders, encrypted disk images, "software safes", laptops, tablets, smartphones, digicodes or other access systems requiring identification by password or code.
Indeed, your good faith cannot be verified at all... -
Moderator@MPMP10Hello MPM...
Thank you for closely reading the link you just proposed to the user.
It clearly mentions that we can assist in resetting a password...
Which the user seems to want to do... -
@jordane45Hello,
Yes, but we don't know her age....
-