Voice chat issue PS4 game

Solved/Closed
Hello,

I have a problem with voice chat in any game; my microphone is not recognized and I can't hear others. Yet in a party, others can hear me and I can hear them. Does anyone have a solution? I haven't found any answer that works for me. All audio settings are correct.

4 answers

  1. Hi, apparently I'm not the only one, it's switching from voice chat to game chat and personally it hasn't been long, so I don't know maybe an update, I think it's on Sony's side, my friend on Xbox doesn't have this problem.
    23
    1. Or from the co I don't know it's cringy anyway ✌️
      0
    2. Reset your PlayStation settings and it will work.
      5
    3. @NewgateI thought about it, but I hesitated: did you do a complete reboot or just a restore and backup?
      0
    4. @NewgateNickel, that's what I did, it works again, thank you so much ✌️
      0