Erreur du lanceur Rockstar Games

Solved
Hello, I have a problem with the Rockstar Games launcher. This morning, I wanted to launch GTA 5, so I opened the launcher and as soon as I clicked play, a message appeared saying that the game is already running. It doesn't show up at all in the task manager. I tried to verify the game files, but it doesn't progress; uninstalling is the same. I had to uninstall the launcher, I've reinstalled everything, but nothing works; it keeps showing me that it's running. I don't know what to do. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it.

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    Download FRST once downloaded save it on the desktop then open it, let it update if necessary, then uncheck the registry box you will have this:


    Click on Analyze at the end of the analysis you will have two text files on the desktop FRST, and Addition send these reports to https://pjjoint.malekal.com/ see this tutorial paragraph Send the analysis reports to pjjoint then provide the three links generated by Pjoint in your next message.

    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.
    0