How to return a package
Hello,
I received a package from the company eabne in the USA. It was delivered to me by Petit Colis Distribution in Tremblay-en-France. Should I return it to the courier who will then send it back to the seller? I have no address for the seller
In the SENDER section, I have the address of PETIT COLIS DISTRIBUTION
Thank you for a quick response. I feel like the seller I contacted seems to be dragging things out.
Romy
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 86.0
I received a package from the company eabne in the USA. It was delivered to me by Petit Colis Distribution in Tremblay-en-France. Should I return it to the courier who will then send it back to the seller? I have no address for the seller
In the SENDER section, I have the address of PETIT COLIS DISTRIBUTION
Thank you for a quick response. I feel like the seller I contacted seems to be dragging things out.
Romy
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 86.0