HDMI Switch Connection Issue
Hello everyone,
I'm reaching out to you to help me solve my problem; I've been pulling my hair out since Monday, at this rate I'll be bald by the end of the weekend...
So, I recently bought a new TV (LG 75UN71006LC) which has 3 HDMI ports (my old TV had 4).
I decided to buy an HDMI switch at Boulanger, Switch HDMI Essentielb HDMI 4K 5 inputs / 1 output (Ref: 0008004355)
My goal is to connect my consoles (PS4 slim, XBOX ONE S, Nintendo Switch) to this switch since the other 2 HDMI ports on my TV are occupied by a Fire TV stick and my PC
When I wanted to install the device, I encountered a problem: NO SIGNAL...
Logically, this type of device should be plug & play, so I tried connecting the consoles one by one and the PS4 works, the Nintendo Switch too, but the XBOX doesn't give a signal. I tried connecting the latter (without a hard drive or any other additional device to see if the problem came from that, but nothing works), the issue being that when I connect my Xbox, I end up with no signal again for the other consoles.
I looked into the power settings of my console, both in energy-saving mode and instant-on mode; the result is the same...
If anyone has a solution to propose to solve this problem, I’m all ears.
Thanks in advance and have a great end of the year.
I'm reaching out to you to help me solve my problem; I've been pulling my hair out since Monday, at this rate I'll be bald by the end of the weekend...
So, I recently bought a new TV (LG 75UN71006LC) which has 3 HDMI ports (my old TV had 4).
I decided to buy an HDMI switch at Boulanger, Switch HDMI Essentielb HDMI 4K 5 inputs / 1 output (Ref: 0008004355)
My goal is to connect my consoles (PS4 slim, XBOX ONE S, Nintendo Switch) to this switch since the other 2 HDMI ports on my TV are occupied by a Fire TV stick and my PC
When I wanted to install the device, I encountered a problem: NO SIGNAL...
Logically, this type of device should be plug & play, so I tried connecting the consoles one by one and the PS4 works, the Nintendo Switch too, but the XBOX doesn't give a signal. I tried connecting the latter (without a hard drive or any other additional device to see if the problem came from that, but nothing works), the issue being that when I connect my Xbox, I end up with no signal again for the other consoles.
I looked into the power settings of my console, both in energy-saving mode and instant-on mode; the result is the same...
If anyone has a solution to propose to solve this problem, I’m all ears.
Thanks in advance and have a great end of the year.