CODE PIN TV LG

Solved
Hello,
I have lost the PIN code for my LG TV. The model is: 35LH570U-ZB
I have tried everything I could find but nothing works.
I can't take it anymore because I need to search for channels but it's impossible without this PIN code.

13 answers

  1. Good evening,
    Your TV is not a 35LH570U-ZB but a 32LH570U-ZB.
    Normally, you should have a procedure in the TV manual. Is that the case?
    1. Have you ever changed the PIN code or is it the original one?
      By default, the password is 「0000」。
      When the selected country is France, the password is not 「0000」, but 「1234」.
      When the selected country is France, the password cannot be 「0000」.

      If that is not possible,
      -Go to the lock menu, then press mute 3 times and enter the code 129472.
      1. Yes, I remember modifying the code, but it was 2/3 years ago and I don’t remember it anymore. Then I read the manual, but nothing indicates a PIN code. The 3x mute doesn’t work either. What should I do...
        1. FACTORY RESET:

          To specify factory settings
          HOME > Settings > General > Restore default settings
          All saved information is deleted and the television settings are reset.
          The television turns off and then back on, and all settings are reset.
          When the Security System feature has been activated, a pop-up appears asking for a password.
          Do not disconnect the power during initialization.
          1. When I am on "Restore default settings," it asks me for the famous PIN code.
            1. when you tried the solution with the 3x mute:

              Did you make sure to go to
              "verrrou",
              THEN "OK"
              and in the password window afterwards, you do 3 times "mute"
              then the password window changes from 4 boxes to 6 boxes
              there you enter the code 129472.
              1. otherwise have you tested this:
                MENU ➡ Security ➡ lock "

                Press
                "Channel Up,
                Channel Up,
                Ch Down,
                Ch Up"

                a window will appear "MASTER PIN CODE"

                Enter "0313"
                Password will reset to the default value "0000"
                1. I just tested your 2 recommendations, but neither of them works.


              2. 1) Turn off the television.
                2) Unplug the television.
                3) Hold the power button for 10 seconds.
                4) Plug the television back in.
                5) Turn on the television.
                6) Access the Security option via the gear (Cog- (or home button) -Advanced options-Security
                7) Select the Reset PIN option.
                8) Enter the PIN. Any number will work.
                9) After the Pin Mismatch error message, press
                Channel Up,
                Channel Up,
                Channel Down,
                Channel Up.

                10) The Master Pin Code box should appear.
                Enter your master code (it could be 0313, 0325, 0323, 0000, 1234, 7777 depending on your television model. Your manual states 0000 if not in FRANCE or 1234 if you selected FRANCE in the country region menu)
                11) Change your PIN.
                1. Thank you very much, indeed it was necessary to do CH+ CH+ CH- CH+ without pressing OK once on the lock.
                2. @VGB_Great if it works. But did you turn the TV off and on again or not?
                3. @orb42Yes, but it was probably not necessary.
              3. I don't know why, but even after doing this, the Master Pin Code box does not appear.