Hp officejet pro 8600
I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer.
I can no longer make prints
I get the following message: "Printer failure - incident on the printer or ink system - Turn the printer off and then on again. If the problem persists, contact HP."
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 82.0
3 answers
-
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem. Did you find a solution?-
-
Hello,
I don't know if you solved the problem, but I just did it myself.
I removed the ink cartridges and took out the cartridge holder (print heads).
I rinsed it thoroughly under water and noticed that it was clogged with ink. Once emptied, I carefully dried it using a hairdryer.
I then repositioned it, turned the printer back on, let it reset, and then repositioned the cartridges, including one that I had just changed which had caused the error message.
Everything restarted, and for safety, I went to the "tools" tab to clean the heads: the printing is perfect!
It took me 10 minutes, and I'm delighted because my printer is 10 years old and works perfectly.
-
@Krystobal
Hello, can you tell me what printer you have ??? Thank you and have a good Sunday
-
@Krystobal
Hello, I just did the same cleaning as you and: it's working again!!! I'm super happy because this 8600pro prints clearly!
Thank you and have a good evening everyone.
-