Courrier non distribué

Solved
Hello,
The emails I send from my account xxx@laposte.net are giving me a message "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender".
I noticed this after the changes made to the laposte.net site this year.
The recipient's address is correct.
Should I contact the laposte.net messaging site?

4 answers

  1. Hello,
    I think so. Ask them what changes have been made to their update.

    --
    ASUS ROG G752 VSK | QuadCore Intel i7 7700HQ | 32 GB-DDR4 | 2 SSD M.2 500 GB | 2 Seagate 2TB HDDs | GeForce GTX 1070M 8 GB | 17.3" display (120 Hz) | DirectX 12 | Windows 10 (x64)
    1
    1. I can send my emails on the website laposte.net (verified).
      But not with my email software.
      It's a bit unsettling.
      0
      1. Moderator
        And do you get a non-delivery message when you use the email client?
        (and not directly via the webmail?)

        That's surprising...

        However, if it's simply that they aren't sending... when you use the email client, it could be related to its settings (what software is it? Is it up to date?) or to another blockage (antivirus... for example)
        0
      2. @XilehMy email client is Thunderbird.
        I had problems receiving emails after the changes at the beginning of 2020, which led me to check my emails on the website.
        A few weeks later, the reception had returned to normal.
        I didn't know then that sending was also disrupted.
        0
      3. Moderator
        @tiboo2I return to my initial question, if you have a non-delivery message in return, what is the code?

        But there shouldn't be one if it works directly with the webmail and not with the email client (Thunderbird => is it up to date? the current version is 78.3.2)
        0
    2. Hello tiboo2,

      An undelivered message also contains the reason for non-delivery at the end of the message in full text (often in English).

      If you could provide us with a copy of the entire message (masking the left part of any email address it contains), we could tell you more.
      0