Blocking of my mobile phone
Hello,
My mobile phone, a HUAWEI, was charging. When it finished charging, I tried to turn it on and was met with the following message: "FASTBOOT&RESCUE MODE
Please Connect Usb Cable to Your computer and Open Hisuite
More Information:
http://zh.ui.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=restore%26%2334%3B
However, the computer does not detect the phone and the indicated address does not connect, in fact it does not provide access for my computer to connect.
So I'm unreachable and I can't contact anyone..
What should I do?
Configuration: Windows / Edge 84.0.522.52
My mobile phone, a HUAWEI, was charging. When it finished charging, I tried to turn it on and was met with the following message: "FASTBOOT&RESCUE MODE
Please Connect Usb Cable to Your computer and Open Hisuite
More Information:
http://zh.ui.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=restore%26%2334%3B
However, the computer does not detect the phone and the indicated address does not connect, in fact it does not provide access for my computer to connect.
So I'm unreachable and I can't contact anyone..
What should I do?
Configuration: Windows / Edge 84.0.522.52
2 answers
-
Hello,
I searched online so it's possible that this software may cause you some trouble, but this is without guarantee (not tested).
Check out the HiSuite software here for downloading and tutorials:
https://consumer.huawei.com/fr/support/hisuite/
Otherwise, consider a hard reset:
Be careful, applying this tutorial will erase all your data, settings, and configurations, so make sure to back up everything you need before starting; your SD card, however, is not affected by the hard reset, but as a precaution, remove it from your phone.
Otherwise, check with the store or website where you purchased the phone or contact Huawei support.
https://consumer.huawei.com/fr/contact-us/
https://consumer.huawei.com/fr/support/hisuite/
Also check:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-36480596-telephone-bloque