Qualcomm Atheros
Solved
Hello,
I have a Lenovo and I am very bad at computers. This morning the WIFI disappeared with the error Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter
Windows has stopped the program because it has issues (code 43)
How can I fix the problem? Thank you.
I have a Lenovo and I am very bad at computers. This morning the WIFI disappeared with the error Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter
Windows has stopped the program because it has issues (code 43)
How can I fix the problem? Thank you.
3 answers
-
Hello,
What are the exact references for this Lenovo?
What operating system does it run on?
Is it a 32 or 64-bit version?
Best regards.
--
He who doesn't bring joy when arriving will always do so when leaving.
O Breizh my land, I love my land!-
-
@choukie01Very well, continued success.
Sincerely.
-
-
ModeratorHello,
Go to THIS PAGE and then download and install the latest driver from Lenovo indicated by the arrow below:
Click on the image to enlarge
--
bazfile..
Moderator/Security Contributor.
A hello, a response, and a thank you are always appreciated. -
Hello,
I believe I found it by going through the system settings and updates. It downloaded, then restarted, and now everything is working. Thank you very much.
Best regards.