Postal Point Package
Solved
-
Good evening everyone,
I don't know if the forum "Consumption and Internet" is suitable for my question, but I'm trying anyway.
I ordered a tablet on Tuesday, March 24th.
On the 26th, my package was "dropped off at a postal point" to be taken over by the post office.
On the 27th and 28th, the package was at the logistics platforms.
But today, Monday, April 1st, my package "has been dropped off at a postal point."
Normally, when the package arrives at the post office that delivers to me, the message is "Your package has arrived at its distribution center."
I can't contact the seller's customer service or the post office.
Here is my question: Does the status of the package indicate that it has arrived at the post office that will deliver it? Or has it still not arrived?
I would like to specify that my package is coming from France.
Thank you and have a pleasant evening.
I don't know if the forum "Consumption and Internet" is suitable for my question, but I'm trying anyway.
I ordered a tablet on Tuesday, March 24th.
On the 26th, my package was "dropped off at a postal point" to be taken over by the post office.
On the 27th and 28th, the package was at the logistics platforms.
But today, Monday, April 1st, my package "has been dropped off at a postal point."
Normally, when the package arrives at the post office that delivers to me, the message is "Your package has arrived at its distribution center."
I can't contact the seller's customer service or the post office.
Here is my question: Does the status of the package indicate that it has arrived at the post office that will deliver it? Or has it still not arrived?
I would like to specify that my package is coming from France.
Thank you and have a pleasant evening.
Related links:
- Colissimo "dropped off at the post office" that doesn't leave
- "Your package is at the delivery site servicing your address" what to do?
- "Your package has arrived at its distribution center."
- Postal point
- Delivery issue "post office" - Colissimo
- package stuck at "Your package has been dropped off at a postal point"
1 answer
-
Hi, what about your package? I'm in the same situation.
Package dropped off at a postal point yesterday
And a new package status dropped off at a postal point today.
Did you receive it the next day?
Thanks-
-
-
@FreddydokmtpDid you receive your package? Because they are telling me that my package is also at a postal point, but which one?? And does a postal point really mean the post office itself, or is it a sorting center of the post?
-
@FreddydokmtpI'm in the same situation here, my package was supposed to arrive on December 24th and now there is no estimated delivery date, and I have the same information as you wrote in the tracking... Have you received your package or did you go to the post office, or should we wait until they say the package has arrived at the post office?
-
@123Did you receive it?
-