Package in transit

Solved
Hello, my package has been like this for a week. I can't call them because the number is blocked due to the coronavirus. I don't know what to do, I've been waiting for 7 days and they keep telling me it's in transit.
It is on its way.

Details of all stages
03/28/2020
Your package is in transit on our logistics platforms to be delivered to you as quickly as possible.

03/27/2020
An error occurred in the delivery of your package. We are doing everything we can to get it back on track.

03/26/2020
Your package is in transit on our logistics platforms to be delivered to you as quickly as possible.

03/24/2020
Your package is in transit on our logistics platforms to be delivered to you as quickly as possible.

03/24/2020
Your package was dropped off at a postal point.

03/24/2020
Your Colissimo will soon be entrusted to us! It is being prepared by your sender. If you have any questions, you can contact your sender or their customer service.

7 answers

  1. Hello,

    So we just have to... wait.....!
    1 week is frankly trivial with everything that's happening on the planet right now....

    --
    Reading the replies is good... Responding to them afterwards, out of politeness, is better...
    6
    1. NO! The Colissimo contract = delivery in 48 hours, hence the crazy price! It's up to them to comply, otherwise we don't pay that. And we need to claim a refund.
      2
    2. I don't care what's happening on this planet! I paid 300 euros for a package that I've been waiting for for a week, which was supposed to be delivered in 24 hours! Chronopost are thieves and scammers!
      2
    3. @MadydiWe agree, I also ordered for €300 and it’s been a week since I’ve been waiting for my package, they’re driving us crazy!
      0
    4. @LeaaaaThere is tracking when the package is handed over to Chronopost, it shouldn't be the case!
      0