Sagemcom decoder audio without image

Hello,
I have a Sagemcom TNT decoder that was working very well. I unplugged it to reconnect it to another TV and now I have no picture even though the sound works perfectly. The channel names appear, but it's impossible to see the programs. Do you know how to retrieve the images or the causes of my problem?

Configuration: Android / Chrome 79.0.3945.116

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    Which port is the decoder connected to on the television?
    What model is this Sagemcom?

    --
    It is very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it's not there...
    1. What type of television also
      DTT by antenna?
    2. @superbarnisIt is connected via SCART and it is a DT84HD model.
  2. Good evening,

    " I have a Sagemcom TNT decoder that was working very well. I unplugged it to plug it into another TV, and I no longer have a picture even though the sound works perfectly. "

    Sometimes when there is sound without the picture, it means the SCART connector is not plugged in properly...
    The enemy is foolish: he thinks that we are the enemy when it is actually him!
    Pierre Desproges
    (Windows 10 configuration).
    To respond to someone, click on Comment.
    1. It is connected by SCART and it's a DT84HD model.
      1. Moderator
        Check as previously mentioned that the SCART connector is properly connected... (no bent pins in the male connector) and that the SCART input is indeed selected as the source.

        This decoder also has an HDMI output, so it can be connected to the television via an HDMI cable (provided the television has this type of input).
        Note: with an HDMI connection, the digital image would be much better.
      2. Thank you for your help, have a good evening.
      3. @Jeanne25_420Hello,

        It is very likely that the TV you have connected does not support HD, which is why you have sound but no picture (or a message saying "Unsupported video"). Try changing your TV back to the one you originally had (which was working).