écran LCD à verrouillage clé

Good evening, I have an LCD television model: TL 26A2 and I accidentally activated the key lock. Now, when I press the buttons on the television, a message "key lock" appears. The worst part is that I bought a universal remote in the hope of solving the problem, but to no avail. So I hope to find a solution here.

1 answer

  1. Good evening,
    Try to hold down each button on the front of the television one by one for a bit longer than 30 seconds (repeat for each button).

    Otherwise, what is the model number and brand of the television (I couldn't find anything online with " LCD television model: TL 26A2 ")?

    The enemy is stupid: he thinks we are the enemy when it's actually him!
    Pierre Desproges

    (Windows 10 configuration).
    0
    1. Good evening MPMP10. Indeed, on the front of the screen, it just says "TLG" and on the back it says:
      TLG
      26" LCD TV
      model no: TL-26A2.
      0
    2. @kratos6667You're welcome.
      However, I still can't find anything online, sorry.
      1
    3. The first technique didn't work, but thank you anyway for the time you dedicated to me.
      0
    4. @MPMP10Yes, it's the same too! Strange!!!!
      0
    5. @kratos6667I even tried to set up the universal command on the screen but without success! It's a TV-706E model command.
      0