Authentication error on Samsung tablet
Hello,
I bought a Samsung Tab A tablet today and I can't connect to Wi-Fi. I get the following message under the network name: an authentication error has occurred, and then it says incorrect password. I don't know how to connect.
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 76.0.3809.111
I bought a Samsung Tab A tablet today and I can't connect to Wi-Fi. I get the following message under the network name: an authentication error has occurred, and then it says incorrect password. I don't know how to connect.
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 76.0.3809.111
4 answers
-
ContributorGood evening,
You need to explain a bit better what’s happening to you... Normally, your seller should support you on this one... because there's a technical aspect involved, it's not just groceries..!
You mention authentication error and also password... So, which one is it..?? What do you want to connect to..?? Are you at home trying to connect to your BOX...?? Or is it a public access point, like at Leclerc or McDonald's for example..??
If your WiFi key is correct, you connect to the WiFi... That doesn’t mean you're connected to a webpage... especially if it's your neighbor's..
After successfully connecting to WiFi, you try to connect to Google for example... you could very well get a homepage from your hotel or the campsite's website, asking for the password to connect to the web... it's the site owner who gives you this password if you're one of the clients... whether it's Leclerc, McDonald's, the hotel, or the campsite...
If you don't have it, it won't work... there are no secrets.