Bookeen e-reader frozen

Solved
My Bookeen Ocean e-reader suddenly froze after several years of trouble-free operation. Is it possible to unlock it? I thank anyone who could tell me how to proceed. It’s possible that an epub is the cause of this freeze, but I don’t really believe that because this epub can be read without any problems on a PC.
Thank you for any help
I hope I haven't mistaken the forum!
Kerscolan

2 answers

  1. I solved my problem. Since it had already been to repair, I tried disassembling it and disconnected the battery, then reconnected it. That was enough to allow a reboot, and everything is fine now! If this experience can help...
    19
    1. Moderator
      Thank you for posting the response for our users.
      0
    2. Hi, how did you manage to take it apart, please? Thanks :)

      0
  2. I would like to point out that I have the right tools to carry out this disassembly and I have made sure not to touch any of the circuits with a metallic object to avoid any fatal short circuit!
    2