Installation impossible du plotter Pixmax 720
Hello,
So here it is, I bought a Pixmax 720 plotter and I've been tearing my hair out for 3 days trying to use it. I would like to know if anyone here has the same problem. I tried on different PCs and even on a virtual machine.
From what I've seen on various forums, it is normally supplied with a CH341 card. However, it seems that mine has an FT232 card.
All of this is for USB communication.
The problem is that I can't get any communication between the PC and the plotter.
So I'm turning to using COM with the provided cable, but still no communication. I did create a Jinka Goldcut printer, but it doesn't establish the connection between the two.
I know this sounds a bit messy, but I hope someone has encountered this problem and we can find a solution.
Thank you.
So here it is, I bought a Pixmax 720 plotter and I've been tearing my hair out for 3 days trying to use it. I would like to know if anyone here has the same problem. I tried on different PCs and even on a virtual machine.
From what I've seen on various forums, it is normally supplied with a CH341 card. However, it seems that mine has an FT232 card.
All of this is for USB communication.
The problem is that I can't get any communication between the PC and the plotter.
So I'm turning to using COM with the provided cable, but still no communication. I did create a Jinka Goldcut printer, but it doesn't establish the connection between the two.
I know this sounds a bit messy, but I hope someone has encountered this problem and we can find a solution.
Thank you.
6 answers
-
To connect your plotter to the computer, there are 2 possibilities:
- Either you have a driver
- Or you have a cutting software that acts as a driver.
With Chinese-made plotters, it is often the cutting software that is used, provided it has been implemented in the software...
Don't you have an installation CD with the machine?-
Hello and thank you for the response, I have a CD with USB drivers and a series of Jinka drivers (which seem to correspond to the internal hardware of the Pixmax). The software is Sign Cut with a one-year offer.
Following their procedure, I needed to add a printer in the Device Manager using these drivers. That’s done, but Sign Cut still doesn't communicate despite having tried a hundred different configurations...
-