Installation impossible du plotter Pixmax 720

Hello,

So here it is, I bought a Pixmax 720 plotter and I've been tearing my hair out for 3 days trying to use it. I would like to know if anyone here has the same problem. I tried on different PCs and even on a virtual machine.

From what I've seen on various forums, it is normally supplied with a CH341 card. However, it seems that mine has an FT232 card.
All of this is for USB communication.
The problem is that I can't get any communication between the PC and the plotter.

So I'm turning to using COM with the provided cable, but still no communication. I did create a Jinka Goldcut printer, but it doesn't establish the connection between the two.

I know this sounds a bit messy, but I hope someone has encountered this problem and we can find a solution.

Thank you.

6 answers

  1. Ah! You mean that the plotter only has an RS232 connection and that you are using an adapter to connect it to your computer's USB?
    1
    1. Yes, well, this is the hardware that Windows finds when I connect via USB; I tried with updated drivers, but nothing works. Still no response from the plotter.
      0
    2. But when you're in SignCut Pro... Is the brand of the plotter and the model in the list??
      0
    3. Yes, everything is well configured... I've started a return process but I find it strange that no one has the same problem. The provided drivers and the manual indicate the brand Jinka Goldcut, which are old plotters, so I think it’s old equipment in nice new boxes :(
      0