PIN code requested twice
Solved
-
Hello,
I bought a second-hand Samsung Galaxy S5 to replace my Lumia 645. I inserted my SIM card into the S5 and it asks for a PIN code, so far so good, but it asks for it a second time and when I enter my PIN code again, it says incorrect PIN code. Do you have any solutions, please? Thank you in advance.
I bought a second-hand Samsung Galaxy S5 to replace my Lumia 645. I inserted my SIM card into the S5 and it asks for a PIN code, so far so good, but it asks for it a second time and when I enter my PIN code again, it says incorrect PIN code. Do you have any solutions, please? Thank you in advance.
1 answer
-
Hello,
It seems he is also asking for the phone code (phone then SIM)
BB.-
-
Moderator@patounettedu60It is at the previous owner's place.
-
-
Moderator@patounettedu60So either contact them or perform a complete factory reset of the phone, which should have been done by the seller, but is often not done because they don't know anything about it.
The best option is actually to do a factory reset, as it's in your best interest. -
-