Message read and distributed

Solved
Hello
When a message appears as read and then changes to delivered...
What does that mean? Does it mean that the other person has blocked my number?
Thank you for your help.

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    SMS?

    Internet Messaging?
    => Which one?

    It could be a bug, your iOS restarts quite regularly (more than 4 times a week)?

    Restart it to see if it still shows "delivered and unread."
    Thank you for keeping me updated => "It’s resolved thanks to / I found I had to" or "Still at an impasse"
    because I often have several steps and always have a trick up my sleeve!!!
    10
    1. Thank you VincentVoltaCCM.
      Indeed, after restarting my phone, the message appears as read again.
      Have a good evening.
      0
    2. You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.
      1
    3. This does not explain why the message changes from read to delivered and then back to read when the iPhone is restarted.
      0
    4. Could it be because the recipient deleted the message?
      0