Example of Access Database

I need an Access database to prepare a course; if you know of a website where I can find an example (salary management, or scheduling courses for a school), thank you.

3 answers

  1. Hello
    I have several databases stored on my computer: address database, inventory management, travel management,
    what kind do you want?
    4
    1. Thank you, I prefer the database for stock management or travel management.
      0
    2. Bonjour
      Here is the travel base link
      1
    3. Hello
      has my database helped you?
      If you need help, you can contact me.
      0
    4. @castoursHello,
      I am following up on this post to ask if you would be willing to share your stock management database with me because I'm completely stuck trying to create mine, please. I am using Access 2007.
      Thank you,
      Best regards,
      Josette
      0
    5. Hello Castours!

      I would like to know if it’s possible for you to send me a sales management database and/or a customer management database.

      Thank you very much for your help.

      Below is my email address: ***@***

      adou.cheick AT GMAIL DOT COM

      0