Cancel an Amazon order paid with a gift card

Solved
Hello everyone,
I ordered this morning on Amazon with a gift card. However, I would like to cancel this order but I'm not sure if I will be able to get my gift card back after canceling my order.
Does anyone know if I will lose my gift card?
Thank you very much.

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Maybe not in the form of a gift card, but you should get the amount back... Why not ask Amazon?

    --
    People who fight can lose. People who don't fight have already lost.
    (Bertolt BRECHT)
    0
    1. Because I need to cancel my order before it is shipped and Amazon won't be able to respond in such a short time ;)
      0
    2. Moderator
      Hmm? In the FAQ, there’s nothing on the subject?
      But, whatever we think of Amazon, I don't see them quietly pocketing the money...
      0
    3. No, I checked the FAQ but found nothing... Yes, I thought about it as well, but I wouldn't want to waste 30 euros :/
      0